Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Happy Malaysia Day!

As some of you are enjoying the day off, I am working today. Bah! LOL!


Yesterday I noticed that the air quality was very bad.


Today is no better. The air is very hazy. We are advised to wear a mask outdoors but I tried and gave up.

It is hard to breathe (especially walking longer distances) and very hot and stuffy.


This morning as usual, I did my lunch delivery. I was very amused by this fake lotus plant outside RT Bakery.


TK Bakery is having some promotions. Sorry my finger accidentally enter frame.


This dim sum place was very busy.


See, hardly any cars due to the public holiday but I am sure there would be many later due to people coming for lunch and shopping.


Nothing unusual here. The queue at Gepuklah.


Not just Gepuklah but there was also a long queue at Jungle Gym.


Parents taking their kids for fun time.


Lunch was at Yin's Sourdough Bakery & Cafe. They were full at the front section, so I was relegated to the back of the cafe.


Ah! An Ice Latte to cool me off and perk me up. What to eat? I tried something new.


Someone tempted me with her air fryer prawns and I couldn't stop thinking of prawns. LOL! So I got me the Grilled Prawnole Tartine from their Tartine section.


Sourdough Oregano Toast, Grilled Peeled Prawns, Guacamole and Rocket Leaves. Does that look good? Well, it was divine, most divine!


It was served with apple slices.


Not sweet but refreshing.


The toast was ready sliced, so I just picked it up and ate using my hands. It was really good and I am glad I had this.


When I walked back from DJ earlier, I spotted these pink flowers.


Even though I had to work today, it was all right. I managed to get a lot done and I'll be able to sleep better tonight.


Besides, I had a great lunch.


And wonderful coffee.

1 comment:

  1. The haze is getting worse lately. I hardly go out & at home all my windows are closed. Take care & drink more water😀

    ReplyDelete