Friday 26 April 2019

Lahling, We Can Go There Again


Every Sunday my partner and I go to Taman Megah for our chap fan lunch. Not that I am tired of the chap fan, but I was curious about a pork noodle place nearby.


66 Chu Yuk Fun. My brother mentioned this place to me though he has not visited himself.


Every time we pass by after lunch, I noted that 66 Chu Yuk Fun is always filled with customers.


It seemed very popular. So I suggested to my partner that we take a break from chap fan and pay 66 Chu Yuk Fun a visit.


We shared a hot teh o kosong. It was pork noodles with all the fixins for both of us, small portion (RM9.00).


My partner had his with mee/meehoon.


I am more of a kueh teow girl.


On his first mouthful, my partner said "not bad!". He approved of the pork noodles and enjoyed his lunch. That means we can come back hee..hee...


Since he does not take chili, I sapu his.


There are other types of noodles sold here. You can check the photos and prices on the wall.


Though I find the noodles pretty good, I think Restoran Feng Shi Shen Pork Noodle has an edge over this one due to the more robust tasting soup. But still, this is good enough and much more convenient for us to visit.

16 comments:

  1. oh is it more convenient for you to go to taman megah than ss2? I would think it is about the same since you would need to drive or take a car from your house to both places and taman megah is like further away from one utama than ss2. pork noodles are my spouse thing, me not so much though I do eat them when there is no other better choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pork noodle soup did looked good. Bet you both would be visiting anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lavish chu yuk fun with a lots of pork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good with so much ingredients. I always order chu yuk fun with mee sua. If none, then I will go for koay teow or beehoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had with mee sua today, It was so good!

      Delete
  5. For me the broth and soup are important, it must be robust and flavourful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell your lahling I would like to tag along. Love anything in clear soup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo this pork noodles is pretty generous with their "liu".

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pork noodles looked good, make me crave for it now =.="

    ReplyDelete