Monday 24 September 2018

Suddenly Cats


For the past 2 weeks or so, I had a case of "I see cats". Three times mind you.

One morning while I was minding my own business in the garden, I spotted someone's hairy back.


Hellooo!!!


Oh there you are! Look up! Look up!


And it gave me a coy look. It was very tame, not afraid of me at all. Judging from the collar, this kitty cat belongs to somebody. Look at that face. Not as handsome as Cookie though.

And then a few days later, this one showed up.


It gave me that haughty look. Watcha lookin at?  Then it looked away, very cool, not budging an inch even though this aunty was doing a papparazi all over it.


This one also belongs to someone since it too was wearing a collar.


I must say that this cat is very good looking.


Maybe this one can give Cookie a run for his money hee..hee... Ah, love the blue eyes.


And then I ran into another kitty cat at someone's office.


Oi! Whatchoo doin? Wanna go to work kah? 

Awwww... look at that face.....


 Doing a bit of grooming. 


So cute.


It decided that office is no fun.


And off it went. After cat number 3, I did not see anymore cats except for this one that still refuses to be friends with me.

20 comments:

  1. Cat woman, you have the charm. Lol. Talking about it, I bumped into a black cat today. Keep following me. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one really looks like she's spying on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the first cat the same one as the second cat? Even the collar looks similar. Ooo, Cookie will be very glad to hear that you think he's better looking. But he's just a domestic cat, not pedigree like this Siamese cat...kekeke! ;) Cats are attracted to your lovely garden coz they like to chew on plants...they say cats do that to cleanse their bodies when they're sick. I wonder why your brother's cat refuses to be friends with you...wakakakaka! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the face seems different to me, no? Or are they like us, we look different when we don't have enough sleep or unwell. hah..hah... my brother's cat is a strange one.

      Delete
  4. I love cat post like this as i am a cat lover, the last cat looks cuter in my view, hop over to nancy's blog to look at cat wanting a bath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw the cat at Nancy's blog hee...hee...

      Delete
  5. I see cats every day because one of my neighbour is a kind soul who feeds stray cats in my housing area. The siamese cats like your garden a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily they just visited and did not leave anything behind LOL!

      Delete
  6. That's a Siamese, I think, the first one...but I'm no fan of cats, thank you very much. The strays come to my house and sleep on the cars, leaving their fur...and worse, their pee and claw scratches all over. Tsk! Tsk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right. The worse thing is when they leave their poo in the garden. eeeuuwww!!!!

      Delete
  7. I used to love cats very much but they would come and piss on my plants! The smell would last for days that could beat any Channel perfumes! These beautiful cats are so sleek and arrogant pets that even the ancient Egyptians adored them as seen on the walls on the Pyramids!

    You should keep one at work and one at home. They are good companions and don't argue back or bark like most spouses! Muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats can be rather elegant but so aloof. I do like cats to a certain extent but don't have time to keep one as a pet.

      Delete
  8. ooohh.. Cats! Don't know why, my kids are scared of cats instead of dogs, so I ended up having a dog instead, can bark and can also be my door alarm .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like my late grandma. She was terrified of cats!

      Delete
  9. my neighbour hav a cat who used to come visit us...but nowadays the cat is so 'polite' to wait at the doorstep unless we allow her to come in...well trained!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admit that the 1st and 2nd cat are good looking although I can't categorized as animal lover :P
    The last one looked creepy though~~

    ReplyDelete