Monday 29 May 2023

Foood...Foood...

At home when it is time to feed my cats, I would call out to them "Belle..Belle..Foood...Foood...Girl..Girl..Foood...Foood..." (in a high pitched voice) and they come running.

This little one however does the calling out (very loud squeals) when she is ready to feed. When I am slow to respond, she climbs up the front door grille and creates quite a ruckus when she slams against the front door.


Naughty kiddo!


It is very tiring dealing with a kitten. First of all, like any young child, she is full of energy, running and jumping everywhere. She even tries to climb up my leg. Haiz! Often times, she will run around my feet and it is very annoying. 

The worst part? She poops and pees like 4 to 5 times a day and her poop is smellier than the poop of the two adults. To confirm that, I googled and yes, it is true - the frequency of the deposits and the pong that ensues. Tsk!

Anyway, let's talk about my food. Haiks! No appetite after reading about kitten poop >.<


I am loving Pho Vietz although I find that they place their tables too close to each other. Come to think of it Red Kettle does the same thing. Mentang-mentang no more social distancing, they are trying to maximize their floor space.


I have not eaten this vermicelli salad in a long time and I was really looking forward to it. Very refreshing and satisfying! This one is with lemongrass chicken.


Lemon Basil Soda. Very effective thirst quencher.


I cannot resist my favorite flat rice roll. 


This Really Big Breakfast and Flat White was from a while back.


Now back to my kittie stories.


Girl is unpredictable. Sometimes she is ok with the young one. Sometimes she bullies Kittie Kat.


So Kittie Kat is wary of her big sister. She tried to approach and she ended up kena kapow on the head.


The poor dear ended up terpelanting on her back. I try not to interfere as this is nature at work. I was a bully too with my younger brother. Ooops!


As cat owners will attest, sometimes you get scratched. This was Kittie Kat's mark. I got it while removing her from my house. A daily chore!


Ma...please let me stay in the house ....

16 comments:

  1. ooo....those kitty eyes....so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo...that big breakfast!!! Yummmmssss!!! Now I'm missing my Vietnamese...but they either have beef or lots of prawns, all blacklisted so I can't jolly well drop by and enjoy with a clear conscience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kittie Kat is adorable. So true, really quite a chore looking after a kitten as they are more active and naughty. Poor her, terpelanting. Lol.

    Lemon basil soda. That must be refreshing. Can make at home, since I got the ingredients. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is adorable but sometimes she drives mommy up the wall. LOL!

      Delete
  4. I'm not a cat or dog owner but I always get scratches and bruises all over my hands and legs due to my clumsiness and sometimes I'm not even aware how and where I got them. >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I sometimes get bruise marks and I also wonder how I got them >.<

      Delete
  5. I see you're still on your meat break! ;) These days restaurants say 'what social distancing'? :D Since you like to eat this Vietnamese rice roll, does that mean you love chee cheong fun as well? Would the drink be too sweet since it's a carbonated soda?

    Of course Kittie Kat has to squeal the loudest for food (Ma, I'm outside, don't forget about me!). And she says that little scratch is payback for leaving her outside...lol. Since you're having such a chore removing her from the house, may I suggest you get those tiny square netting and attach it to the bottom half of your grille (can diy). That way she can't through the gaps in your grille or climb fast enough over the netting faster than you can close the door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I love chee cheong fun! The drink has no sugar added to it (carbonated water), so it's perfect for me.

      LOL! I was thinking of putting the netting too but I am so lazy! She is a fighter and a very determined little thing.

      Delete
  6. Kittie Kat is so cute and active. Reminds me of ahboy when he was a little tiny kitty, he likes to run around the room and then jump on me. Once he managed to sink his teeth into my foot, ouch! Girl, being the big sister is disciplining Kittie Kat. Girl needs her me-time so can't always layan the kid to play. Hahaha 😹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Hope your ahboy is doing well. I haven't seen any updates on him. Sometimes I see Ah Girl looking very fed up when Kittie Kat is running around hah..hah..hah..

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind words. Yes he is ok. I pray 🙏 that he stays this way because one of my brother's furkid just passed away due to illness.😿

      Delete
    3. Oh, I am so sorry to hear that :(

      Delete
  7. Today I went to eat at pho vietz at 10.20 am but they are not opened yet. The staff were eating their meals so we went to An Vietz. Will go again to pho vietz on another day.

    ReplyDelete