Wednesday 31 May 2023

I Can Eat...The Same Thing Again

I meant to say I Can Eat as in I Can Eat A Lot but it looks like I Can Eat The Same Thing Again and Again.

Today I went to Pho Vietz again. So boring, right? Well boring to you seeing the same old thing but I am not bored yet.


The distance between my table and the one to my left (and right) was less that one foot apart. Three gentlemen sat there and based on the accent of the one sitting directly to my left, he is French. I could hear every word of their conversation.


This time I had the Lemongrass Stir Fried Pork as topping for the vermicelli salad. I absolutely love this Vietnamese salad.


As usual I was greedy and I added you know what.


Oh yes, I can put away a lot of food. No sweat.


The only thing I left behind is the luncheon meat thingy that came with the flat rice rolls.


After the meal, I went for a walk around the mall.


There is going to be a new eatery opening soon.


Nine Dragon Char Chan Teng. Looking forward to it!


I promise I will eat something else tomorrow. Next week I will shift back to my carnivore way of eating or else I will have to change my blog name hah..hah..

10 comments:

  1. What luncheon meat is that? It looks so pale...like chicken roll that some people use to make sandwiches. I do not like those either. I went to a very nice Ipoh franchise place here - soft opening today and it was so good! A whole lot of meat though - I was a carnivore for a day. LOL!!! Post in my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know, I think it is made from flour, not much meat content. Ah yes, I read your post. So much meat! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Yesterday which is Tue, I went to eat at pho vietz at 10.20 am but they are not opened yet. The staff were eating their meals so we went to An Vietz. Will go again to pho vietz on another day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to read about your experience at Pho Vietz!

      Delete
    2. Managed to eat brunch at pho vietz finally. Their portion is so big and I was so full after that. Tasty! 😋

      Delete
    3. Yes, I read your post :)

      Delete
  3. gosh, these pictures of Vietnamese food is so tempting! i m drooling~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee..hee.. it is very good I tell you!

      Delete
  4. Is there any dressing for the vermicelli salad?

    ReplyDelete