Tuesday 9 May 2023

Backside Injury

Not me ok, Belle Belle lah. One day this girl came home and my partner remarked that something is wrong. Belle Belle's backside is red.

I am not as observant as he is and I took a closer look.


Very hard to see, so I sneak up behind her and lifted her tail.


Oh my God! That looks painful!


So I took an antiseptic spray (meant for cats and dogs) and sprayed her backside. She did not complain. Over the next one to two days, the wound dried up and she was as good as new. I just wonder how she got the injury.


Do you notice something on the roof?


There he is, BoyBoy #4. All male cats I call them BoyBoy. This fella has been making a lot of noise and sometimes he comes to my car porch.


He is a stray and not friendly. He runs away when I try to approach.


Meanwhile, Girl is her usual self.


Hogging my sofa.


This is Chef Wan's cat and this post cracked me up.


I wonder how his cat can be so chill and pose like that. I really like that deadpan look hah..hah...hah...

I am taking another blogging break. So I will see you when I see you!

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Poor thing! Talk about a pain in the ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The poor girl never complained and thankfully she recovered quickly.

      Delete
  2. Wah, your partner is really 👍 to spot that as need to lift up the tail to see it. I hope and pray 🙏 that it is not a notti person who pulled her tail too hard until it is torned at the bottom part. Poor Belle Belle. A big thank you to you for making sure that the wound is ok and healed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belle Belle is all good now and hopefully no more such incidences.

      Delete
  3. poor thing Belle Belle! ok, see u again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Belle. I am taking blog break soon....been busy lately. See you around!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recently the ginger male stray that I feed also came back with the exact same injury in the exact same place as your Belle Belle, only slightly more teruk. I believe he got it from a fight with another male cat, otherwise how to explain the injury but then again, how did he get attacked at the rear end? I couldn't apply anything for him as he won't let me but the wound has since dried up. It's a deeper mystery how Belle Belle got her injury since she's a she and don't engage in fights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a terrible place to be injured! I was wondering too how Belle Belle got that injury.

      Delete