Monday 22 May 2023

Carnivore Sunday

Last Sunday, I went back on track with my meat based diet. I have been eating too many carbs (some I have not blogged about yet) and I could feel the effects. 

I wake up depressed and anxiety creeps up on me when I am awake. Sure, part of the mental issue is attributable to my current family situation but I believe had I been consistent (with being carnivore) like how I was before, I would handle the anxiety a lot better.


So I picked up two packets of beef trimmings from Aeon and defrosted one frozen beef burger patty. 


I air fried the beef trimmings, pan fried the burger patty and scrambled some eggs.


I cooked a bigger batch, enough for two meals. Tomorrow onward, I will stick to my meat based diet (as far as possible).


I met this handsome boy outside a pharmacy situated near Subang Jaya Medical Centre


Isn't he gorgeous?


He hangs out with this black kittie.

Meanwhile at home, my little girl has taken to her tiny litter box.


I didn't purposely buy the litter box but bought it by mistake a year or two ago because the advertisement was misleading. I thought it was a big box but it turned out to be a tiny one. 


My fatty bom bom caught a bird.


Poor birdie.


Then the little one snatched the bird and played with it. That's how it is, cats are natural hunters. I have had to bury dead lizards that Girl kills. I also buried the poor birdie in the compost bin.

13 comments:

  1. Poor birdie. Unfortunate to bump into your girl.
    Oh, now the little fella is bonding well with the 2 sisters. What is the little fella's name??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I call the little fella Kitty Kat, so that shall be her name LOL!

      Delete
  2. I see all that meat I feel constipated already. Thank goodness I take a lot of fruits so I do not have that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wonder how can the cats catch the bird, re they even faster than the birds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon she caught the bird by surprise or the bird was somehow already injured and could not escape fast enough.

      Delete
  4. Your beef and eggs dish should be right for my meat dish too. Yums! πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty Kat is well taken care of by mama PH and sister Girl who catches a bird for Kitty Kat to play with. Lolx! Kitty Kat thinks the toilet is her bed. 😹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just learnt from experience (and later checked on the internet) that kitten pee and poop a lot. So I don't want her sleeping in there LOL!

      Delete
  6. That little boy (could also be a girl) is almost similar in colour to my 'gone girl'. :'( Well, at least your Girl catches the bird but doesn't eat it (street cats will). For some reason, young cats like to sleep in their litter box (Cookie was like that when he was young too). It must be nice and warm. A neighbour's cat gave birth to two little kitties (I can see them through their cages where they're housed 24/7) and they like to sleep in their litter box too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and another lady customer at the pharmacy were so taken by the little boy and we both took a peek at his behind (wahahaha!!!) and confirmed lah, we saw his errr..balls. I often see cats at pet shops sleeping in their litter box. I was thinking that the litter box is a lot more comfortable than the bottom of the cage. Your neighbor's kittens must be very cute!

      Delete
  7. These days, you can get plastic and zippered bags almost everywhere. Covering the serving dish with one of the various plastic films produced by the many China Bopet film manufacturers will keep the food fresh and protect it from insects. The zippered bags are perfect for carrying snacks on a day trip or packing lunches for school. You may feel good about providing your loved ones with these plastic containers because of their portability and convenience. It's not only the food and drink businesses that may benefit from a ready supply of high-quality packaging materials.

    ReplyDelete