Friday 27 September 2024

The Kat Family : #4 Getting Bigger

Still on day #10 and the new "house" seemed to work out well.


This box had a cover which acted like a roof.


The little kittens were active feeders.

When mama cat leaves the box to take a breather, I had the chance to look at the little kitties. On the left was (the late) TuTu, on the right Poodie and Ah Boi.

The kitties slept a lot and Ah Boi was the most active among the three (which made me suspect she was a boy).


Kittie Kat came back to tend to the kittens and here (the late) TuTu is seen wedged behind her mama.
Mama cat had done a good job keeping their living space clean. There was not even an unpleasant smell and I was quite amazed.


I never fail to smile when I looked at the tiny kittens. They made my day.


In this photo it looked as if Ah Boi was sharing a secret with Poodie.


This was my Poodie on day #11. I had a soft spot for her.


Here she is again on day #12.

***To be continued***

No comments:

Post a Comment