Tuesday 19 March 2019

Don't Pang Sai In My Garden!


One fine morning I welcomed a visitor to my garden. Look, I have nothing against cats. Sure they are kind of aloof, but they can be really cute (and melt my heart). Like this one. But they often leave stuff in my garden which annoys me to no end.

Why, just the other morning I opened my front door only to be greeted by something so malodorous that it was pure assault to my olfactories. One look into my flower pot and  my blood pressure hit the roof. Cats!

So anyway.

I find the paws very cute. I have a paws fetish.
This one casually strolled up my front porch.


It wasn't bothered by my presence.


It was like ............ chill babe. Chill .............


Then it started rubbing itself against my legs. Hamsap leh!


Then it lay on the ground.


Rub...rub...rub.....


Alamak ............. buat pe tu???


Do ya think I'm se-xy?

Then it started channeling me on Monday mornings.

I'm just like that Monday mornings. Gah!!! I don't wanna go to work wah......
After which it decided to take a look see at my garden.


It did not look pleased when I tried to pat it on the head.


Ooochie...koochie...koooo....


So serious.


Then it started to play with my lily plant.


Rubbing its face on the leaf.


Nice ah, like that?


Don't disturb me, auntie.


Unfortunately, I had to leave for work and I left kitty cat to its own devices. Please ah.... don't pang sai in my garden. You want, you go next door.

20 comments:

  1. I dont kind visitors as long as they do not cause a nuisance. Noise, fighting or poo. Occasionally I have cats visiting and making their hone at my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing that bothers me is the smelly poo >.<

      Delete
  2. Grrrrrrr!!! Strays! They sleep on top of my cars, leaving all the fur, sometimes claw scratches...and even a bit of their pee. So annoying!!! And at certain times of the month, they get horny...and the male would go, "Ma...hu? Ma...hu" and the female would reply "Tak ma...hu...tak ma...huuuu!!!! So noisy! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, they do create quite a din and the sound can be quite eerie at night.

      Delete
  3. This cat is someone's pet as it is used to the presence of humans. Some websites say "Cats dislike the smell of rue, lavender and pennyroyal, Coleus canina and lemon thyme — so plant a few of these throughout the garden space". Since you are good in gardening, you can try planting these plants and see whether they stop cats from doing their business in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if I can get lemon thyme :)

      Delete
  4. well, talking about pang sai, a stray cat visited my garden last week and …..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This morning when I walked into my garden, I was greeted with a cat's poo! Our area has a lot of stray cats and some just like to come into our backyard, climb on our cars, leave scratch marks on my hubby motorbike's seat and etc. I used to like cats but now not so especially with all the negative experiences with the strays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, cute cat! ;) This is definitely not a stray...it looks well groomed and well fed (either that or she's pregnant...haha!). Oh dear, hope she is not a thrown away cat seeing that she comes into your house and displaying affection (like rubbing your legs, lying on the ground trying to look cute, rubbing the leaves to leave her scent) hoping you'd take her in....want, ah? ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cat was so adorable, yes I wanted her to stay but when I got home she was nowhere to be seen and she never returned. Probably back with her owner. Oh, that thing with the leaf is to leave a scent. I thought she just liked the feeling of the leaf rubbing against her face hah..hah...

      Delete
  7. I want to laugh at your blog title

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice pics of the cat - i love its eyes - it has beautiful, gentle eyes that seem to look into our soul, heheh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very taken by it but well, I have no fate with cats!

      Delete
  9. That cat was totally trying to charm you! It has all the moves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow .....suddenly i glamer dapat masuk blog hihi....

    ReplyDelete