Monday 12 November 2018

Back to Theori


Update : Theori Food has closed down.

True enough, last Friday my partner vetoed Goodness Greens and has struck off that eatery after two bad experiences

But fear not, we have a good alternative for wholesome meals and we made our way to Theori Food. Though the menu here is limited, we do not mind at all.


There has been a slight menu revamp and what delighted me is that now you can opt for salad as a base instead of rice. This is great for anyone who want to eat a low carb meal.


So we sat down and ticked away.


I had the parsley grilled chicken. I thought it was quite nice, much better than the first time I had it.


My partner opted for the fried chicken drumstick.


Theori Food now serves weekday set lunches. Quite an attractive package, I would say. But I still prefer to go for  the RM15.90 and pick what I want. 


I've been back for lunches. I tried the Fresh Prawn Salad.


It was all right. I am happy to note that you get a whole hard boiled egg with this. I get very annoyed when people give me only half an egg. 


On the next visit, I had my favourite, the fried drumstick.


It goes really well with mango.


My next favourite is grilled salmon. 


This one costs more at RM26.90. Can't eat this too often heh...heh...

As you can see, I am not motivated to cook wahahahaha!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Much cheaper to buy own salmon and grill. I bought two big pieces, RM44 only that day...one piece about three times the size of what you had. Having said that, I do think the food here looks really good, don't mind pampering oneself sometimes, spend a bit more than usual as long as one gets value for money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. This piece I got was so small :(

      Delete
  2. Love that they add lots of healthy greens! Yum! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the food here, very healthy, i would order the grilled chicken too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go for the salmon but the price... kind of put me off. Hhhmmmm.... with that price, I prefer to eat salmon at Rakuzen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness Gracious...your partner vetoed Goodness Greens! ;) But what is a fried chicken drumstick (which you both ordered) doing on the menu of a place that's supposedly all about healthy eating? Tsk, tsk, tsk! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah... perhaps the fried option is for those who want to stray once in a while!

      Delete
  6. I'd pick that grilled salmon---all the low carb options sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer salad as base instead of rice. All look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too as it's a much appreciated option.

      Delete
  8. Ok sangat kalau suruh I makan cenggini ni LL.... Tapi yg lelemak tu dua hidangan .....Can ha? ahahaha...
    Next visit, tolong sampaikan pesan I LL, tolong bukak cawangan area Kajang hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah.. kalau bisnes dorang maju, maybe boleh buka branch kat Kajang :)

      Delete