Thursday 18 October 2018

When I Want To Eat Healthy


Ever since stepping foot into Goodness Greens Cafe@TTDI, I am sort of hooked. I like the idea of eating healthy food which actually taste really good.

There has been many more visits since the first time and I have had a chance to try a few other items from the menu.


The Keto Bowl, good for those on the ketogenic diet. It has shredded cauliflower stir fried with mushroom and eggs and garnished with cherry tomatoes. 


I chose to add on grilled teriyaki chicken thigh and marinated tofu.


My partner tried their Protein Power Bowl which came with a dhall curry sauce. 


Another time I had the Kale Quinoa Chicken Salad which is my partner's favorite item on the menu. It's one of the most delicious salads I've had at a restaurant.


And then on another visit I had the Gado-Gado Chicken Salad.


It was a good thing that I asked for extra dressing. It was not too bad.


On my most recent visit I had the Keto Bowl again and this time I just add on the Teriyaki Chicken Thigh. It looked a lot better than the first Keto Bowl that I had.


Maybe this Friday I should give my partner a break. I am not tired of the food at Goodness Greens but he might need to eat something else.

24 comments:

  1. Not sure I could eat healthily all the time. Bet my kids will complain. Hahaha.

    Your keto bowl looked appetizing and tempting but for men, they usually prefer the sinful food. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food is delicious, so it did not feel as if I was eating something healthy hah..hah...

      Delete
  2. You like lei cha, the real thing...not those toned-down not-bitter versions that people profess to enjoy? Now that is healthy...and it detoxes too! Me? Ummmm...not really. Forbidden fruit is sweeter. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at their website. Seems like this eatery is by La Juiceria so no wonder they serves drinks from La Juiceria. From their online menu, I would like to try their pulled beef avocado wrap. Thinking about it is making my mouth water, so yummy! But I would not mind having all the dishes you have shown here minus the sauces. I wonder when can I get my lunch group to try out this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your lunch group should try Goodness Greens. There is something for everyone. The smoothies are good too.

      Delete
  4. I love everything you just shared here. I must try that Protein Power Bowl and Gado-Dago. Actually vegetables and salad can be more delicious than meat which has no flavour when raw. We need to use various vegetable sauces and oil to cook the meat! We can do without meat, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ok without meat, just that I get hungrier faster. Maybe it is just a matter of getting used to it.

      Delete
  5. It is good to eat healthy at times to break away our usual sinful food, it also increases the choices and variety of food we can eat right? I am interested in the protein bowl, attracted by the word protein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The keto bowl with the grilled teriyaki chicken and tofu looks good too

      Delete
    2. The food here is good. I can come here even when I want to eat a low carbo meal.

      Delete
  6. Is the chili with soy sauce your special request or standard condiment for the dish? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's their standard condiment hah..hah..

      Delete
  7. Sometimes we think we're eating healthy salads...but then the sauces make it otherwise. :( I can see why this place appeals to you...their salads come with your fav fresh chillies in soy...kekeke! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have to go slow on the dressings, the can be fattening >.< The stir fried stuff comes with chilies in soy and they use the red super hot ones!

      Delete
  8. Wah! They all look so nice and yummy lah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo, i love dal, but i've never had it in a wholesome bowl before - only with roti canai and indian fare! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my next visit I want to try the dhall. Oh yeah, dhall is awesome with roti canai :)

      Delete
  10. Quinoa... I just had that for lunch today, my friend cooked the rice adding in quinoa, first time eating it, yes it is a good substitute for carbs, more protein and less starch. Indeed very healthy food you have there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I am still not losing weight... LOL!

      Delete
  11. I don't mind healthy food but have to go with friends. My hubby won't be keen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Healthy food is not so exciting but the food here tastes really good.

      Delete