Monday 29 October 2018

My Noodles Week


I have been eating a lot of carbs. Loads! It looks like my low carb diet has been derailed and I have been enjoying stuffing my face with noodles for lunch the whole week.

There is something so soothing about noodles. Especially chee yuk fan wahahaha!!!


And then there is wat tan hor. Whoohoo...


I also had a big bowl of Vietnamese beef noodles. So satisfying!


But I am afraid the next two were a let down.



Sarawak kolo mee with beef soup. I was quite shocked when I ate this. I will blog about it.


This one is a dry spicy noodle from the Taiwan noodles kiosk at A Foodies Nest@The Starling. Another disappointment which I will also blog about.

But this week, I am behaving myself. Cooking my own meals and hopefully shed off some of the excess fats I accumulated on my carbo rampage.

23 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I agree that eating noodles especially in soup is so satisfying for the good ones that is. That is why I never stop myself from eating noodles soup though I usually share the noodles soup with my spouse so all I take is half a bowl. Hahaha, I see you end your post with wan tan hor to tempt us, ya? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to tempt you with the prawns. LOL!

      Delete
  2. This is one noodle post. Love your selection but I would opt for wat tan hor.

    Sarawak kolo mee?? Will leave my comment when you blog about it.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am afraid I did not have a good impression of the Sarawak kolo mee. Maybe it was not properly prepared.

      Delete
  3. PH sama selera dengan anak2 kaknoor kalau mee everyday, every meal pun ok je janji mee nya ada kuah soup haha kaknoor je yg hantu nasikk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful round-up, dear! Love the first noodles best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wat tan hor looks really good. Waiting for your blog on the Sarawak beef noodles - will reserve my comment till then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat tan hor is my second favorite after the pork noodles hee..hee...

      Delete
  6. Yum, yum! Vietnamese beef noodles and wat tan hor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eyeing the wat tan hor... looks so egggravylicious! Missing that desperately now over here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you come home, first agenda is whack wat tan hor. LOL!

      Delete
  8. Were all the noodles you had from A Foodies Nest at the Starling? I think the Vietnamese beef noodles and kolo mee are not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, the Vietnamese beef noodles and kolo mee are not from the food court.

      Delete
  9. I must have my wat tan hor with livers again

    ReplyDelete
  10. the vietnamese beef noodles can be considered a bit more guilt-free cos it has all those gorgeous greens in the bowl (and it's powered by plenty of protein too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they did give me quite a large serving of noodles hah..hah...

      Delete
  11. Goodness! You just reminded me about Chee Yuk Fun again... I will be a bachelor again for 10 days this Friday onwards. So you can catch me there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baru cakap pasal Vietnamese Mee tadi, see tetiba you dah makan hahahaha....
    Tak payah risaulah LL, makan banyak karbo pun still maintain slim maa

    ReplyDelete