Friday 28 June 2024

Meat Doctor

This was my dinner the other evening. These days my cooking is super simple.

One packet of beef trimmings.


Throw it into the air fryer. Salt also no need to put.


Dinner ready.


Then another evening it was one packet of lamb bones/trimmings.


Look at those strips of fat!


Same thing. Throw into the air fryer. Eat with kimchi. The crispy fats were the best tasting on the plate.


This is what Dr Razin Jaafar says :


He is a doctor from Dungun, Terengganu who advocates for low carb, high protein and fat diet. He has quite a following among the Malay speaking community and I am following his work.

It's about time that we have a doctor who is open to new studies and findings instead of preaching the same old same old lower-your-cholesterol-take-your-statins-avoid-red-meats-avoid-saturated-fats.

***Kittie Updates***


Makan time!


We have a visitor.


Blue Eyes came around. I may have written about Blue Eyes before, I can't remember. What I respect about Blue Eyes is that it (don't know boy of girl) does not invite itself to the food (unlike the bloody fool that fathered my kitties).


Poodie is doing this quite frequently now. Flopping on the floor and looking cute.


She will be the first candidate to go to the vet.

12 comments:

  1. Blue eyes is a gentle cat, never fight with other kittens for food.

    Oh. That is how you cook the beef trimming. Must be yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was yummy but will taste a lot better if seasoned with salt and spices.

      Delete
  2. Good way of eating πŸ‘ if eat with kimchi, then definitely no need to put salt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PH, quickly check Blue Eyes if it is a boy of girl. If it is a boy & not for food & you know what it wants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okok. I took a peek and Blue Eyes is either a female of a spayed male. I couldn't see very clearly bit definitely no obvious bola. LOL!

      Delete
  4. Ah Boi looks so long in the aerial view photo. All the best for Poodie for a smooth and successful procedure πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is how I like my meat, in the original taste and it is the most authentic. Good luck to Poodie for the vet procedure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I can appreciate the natural taste of meat. Thank you, Poodie is a strong girl.

      Delete
  6. Ah, this is the leanest pack of beef trimmings I've seen....even I can eat that! ;) If I spot such lean ones at Aeon, I would buy...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to try beef trimmings! Unfortunately Aeon BU has stopped selling beef trimmings. They now carry Wagyu and OBE Organic Beef. I don't think they are selling well because of the price. I wonder who's silly idea it was >.<

      Delete