Wednesday 5 June 2024

Water Cut

Today is the start of the scheduled three day water cut. Haiz! I hate it when we have water disruption.  

So early this morning, I cooked my lunch and dinner. Two pieces of pork shoulder loin.


I know that thick layer of fat scares many people. 


This piece is leaner.


One portion for lunch.


Another portion for dinner.

Then I did all the washing up before going to work.


Yesterday evening's dinner was leftover chicken chop, store bought kimchi and chicken wing soup. That's not all. I had (plain) yogurt for dessert.

Let's hope the water supply resumes as planned.

***Kitten Updates***


Ms Poodie Pattotie on Monday. She is just like a monkey, my partner remarked.


Ms TuTu was sound asleep when this happened.


Ms Poodie did another stunt.


Poor Tutu.


Then Ms Poodie decided that she too needed a nap.

8 comments:

  1. Their multi layer bed sure look comfy. Poodie is practicing for a climbing competition! Yay!
    Hope your water supply resume as per scheduled. 🤞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee..hee.. Poodie is a climber. The water supply resumed as scheduled. Phew!

      Delete
  2. Your kittens updates are really therapeutic to read. I feel very happy, heartwarming and amused everytime I read them. Thanks for sharing. Yes, water is really our basic need. So count our blessings everytime we think that we have a shelter with water, electricity and gas and food on our tables and we will be contented and happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you find it therapeutic! Good advice that we must count our blessings and not forever be complaining about petty things.

      Delete
  3. Awww! Your cat bunk bed is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both my office & home are in the affected area but luckily only my water had no water supply on the first day and resumed on the second day, while my home not affected at all. Perhaps my condo's tanks are big enough to supply sufficient water to the residents. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, both office and house affected. But water resumed in my house first, office was same day but later.

      Delete