Saturday 29 June 2024

Manja

This pretty cat is Manja, one of the resident cats at the nursing home.


She is very cute. Don't you think so?


My brother and I being cats lovers took the opportunity to manja-manja with Manja.


Then it was my turn.


As you can see, Manja was not comfortable and was trying to get away from me. So I let her go and attempted to get cosy with her again.


Ah! That's much better though she looked terrified. It is very rare that we get to see Manja


As usual, after the visit to see dad, we went to our usual makan place. Well, you will not be surprised to see us back to ordering 4 dishes heh...heh....


We ordered one new dish - the Steamed Chicken with Salt.


The gravy was delicious, but the chicken could have been fresher.


We had to have the Steamed Asam Fish again because it was so awesome. It was a very good lunch (as usual)!

10 comments:

  1. Hello Manja. You are so cute. What veggies dish is that? And what is the 4th dish you guys ordered?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asam fish again because it was so delicious the last time!

      Delete
  2. Oops sorry I didn't see that. I saw the 4th dish now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steamed Asam Fish is the winner! Ah, Manja is like, hello, I want my privacy 😺Ah, you are looking good with your short hair. I remember your hair is longer when I met you at starling a few years ago. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Short hair is more manageable.

      Delete
  4. I bet the steamed asam fish is good, makes you keep coming back. Haha. Manja is pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind eating the steamed asam fish again next week. LOL!

      Delete
  5. Manja looks terrified having 'stranger' carrying her and wefie together without her consent...lol! but yea, she is cute & pretty....just like PH with short hair...heheheh

    ReplyDelete