Thursday 16 March 2023

Freezer Hunting


I did mention that my freezer died and I was very sad because I loved that freezer. So much! Because.

So I went to ESH at The Starling to look see look see.


Obviously I don't need a big freezer, just a small one will do, like the one that died.


Smaller one pun OK.


Price is also a consideration.


This last one at RM1,299.00 looks about right. The one that died I bought more than 5 years ago was RM1,500.00 (Acson brand).


See how lah. Maybe end of year sales can buy. Must save some money first.


These are some of my meals which I didn't blog about because they were boring (though tasty) and not nice to look at.


But what the heck.


These were soft ribs which I chucked into the air fryer. The meat was still chewy, perhaps longer time in the air fryer would be better.


This was a treat I gave myself. Plain yogurt + strawberry yogurt. 


I took these photos of Girl on a rainy day. It was raining very heavily and yet Girl insisted on going outside, contented just to sit in her box instead of being confined inside. Belle Belle preferred to stay inside.


Good Belle Belle!

12 comments:

  1. Girl is an outdoor cat. Belle prefers indoor comfy at home...just like me, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am like that too, prefer to stay indoors!

      Delete
  2. Raining day, no fun for cats. Haha. I also lazy to go out under the rain.

    Hope you get your new freezer soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get the new freezer too. So that I can keep more frozen meat.

      Delete
  3. My missus still uses the air fryer a lot but somehow or other, I don't feel that the things she cooks using it are very delicious. Still prefer the good old ways - the way she did it before...or the way my late mum used to do it, none of these modern appliances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true that food cooked the old fashioned way taste so much better.

      Delete
  4. Remember, when you do get a new freezer that a freezer likes to be full and works better when full! So even if it is just containers of water, fill up the freezer (the frozen stuff helps it keep cold, like a thermal cooler for picnics)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Year end is 9 months away. Can pay by no extra interest instalments and buy during Raya sales. I will be too lazy to clean the air fryer so no air fryer for me. The salmon parts air fried should be very tasty. Girl must like looking at the rain. Belle Belle is so cute, she knows how to sleep inside the bed you bought her. Thanks again for giving them both a very nice home. 😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two of them are like my children, they bring me joy and they bring me pain. LOL!

      Delete
  6. Even a small freezer is too big. Wouldn't know what to store inside it since I can get meat easily in my neighbourhood, so no need to buy in bulk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, lucky you! I wish that I could get fresh meat easily. Especially beef!

      Delete