Tuesday 21 March 2023

Full Bore Carnivore

Well, I have had some vegetables (and naughty carbs) lately and I am taking a break from plants/sugars. I am now back to all meat/eggs.


I actually made it some sort of a food prep on Sunday.


I had me some pork loin, pork belly, chicken, eggs and yes, sausages (which didn't taste that great).


That was a whole lot of meat, enough to fill for four containers.


Cooking meat is so very easy using an air fryer. Compared to vegetables, there is a lot less hassle.


So my meals are taken care of. I prefer to have them at dinner where I just need to reheat for a warm meal. Not that great for lunch at the office because it would be cold/at room temperature.

10 comments:

  1. What a nice looking meat platter. I like the pork loin best. I always ask my spouse to buy raw pork loin to cook because they look so good and neat being so lean but he says they are more expensive and too lean for him. He prefers pork belly or ribs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I prefer meat with more fats too. Sanbanto used to sell pork loin that is fatty but of late, they are very lean. So I stopped buying from them.

      Delete
  2. Did you use your air fryer? Somehow or other, they have "that look". Look ok inside though, very nice, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. Now I mostly use the air fryer for the convenience.

      Delete
  3. Meat should be enjoyed warm. I don't like cold meat. Hehe. I must reheat my dishes first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, prefer it warm although sometimes due to no choice I will eat cold or at room temperature.

      Delete
  4. I like the look of your pork loin, like Hakka salty pork that I made before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've cooked all known meat possible...kekeke! ;) You can cook all your meats in the airfryer but will still need to bring out your trusted pan to fry omelettes? Next you can try to see if you can cook eggs in your airfryer...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Egg, can! Cake do baked eggs but omelette still need my trusty pan hee..hee..

      Delete