Sunday 23 December 2018

Upstairs


We went back to Restoran Yok Tho Hing on another Saturday evening. The seating areas downstairs was full and we were ushered upstairs. Now I get to see what upstairs is like.


The ambiance upstairs is much better than downstairs.


As usual we ordered 4 dishes.


Honey Ginger Chicken.


Sweet and Sour Pork. I was very unhappy with the portion size. It was really miserable. I know we ordered small but the small was way too small. More like a portion for one person.


Sweet Potato Leaves.


Broccoli.

The food is good but the small portions here are smaller than the ones at Restoran Yik Kee or Restoran Sam You. We were both still hungry after the meal. I think we need to add an extra dish next time.

12 comments:

  1. Food looks good. We have a place here, much nicer upstairs and air-conditioned and no extra charge, they said though I am not too sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food is tasty and affordable. Upstairs is definitely better!

      Delete
  2. I could count how many meat in the sweet and sour pork. Really miserable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wanted to complain but thought better of it.

      Delete
  3. Alamak, the portion really look rather small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, the portions look really small, I won't be full eating them too as I am a big eater, did you make a complain, if me, I think maybe I will voice up, the portions are really unreasonably small

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the small portion but won't be value for money then I guess if other places serve bigger portion for the same price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. But our next visit was better.

      Delete
  6. Did they charge according to the portion? If reasonable price, then next time can order an extra dish. I like Honey ginger chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they charge according to portion but that sweet and sour pork was smaller than small :(

      Delete