So I picked up two trays because I was craving for chicken wings. Yes, I don't enjoy chicken as much as I did before but when it comes to chicken wings, I make an exception.
Back home, I rinsed the wings, drained and pat dry with kitchen towels. Then I put the wings into a big mixing bowl.
This time I prepared the wings a little differently. I melted about 125g butter and poured the butter onto the wings and gave a good toss to coat the wings.
Then I mixed two tablespoons of Chicken Spice Blend and one tablespoon of Montreal Chicken Seasoning. After that I sprinkled the mixed seasonings onto the butter coated wings.
Since I was roasting so many wings, I used my regular oven. If I used my air fryer, I would have to cook the wings in a few batches.
I placed the wings in a single layer on a lined baking tray and roasted the wings at 200C for 40 minutes. I turned the wings after 25 minutes to brown on both sides.
The wings turned out beautifully browned and crispy. They tasted really good too. If you are one of those people who dislike butter, well, you can't taste the butter once the chicken wings are roasted.
Of course I couldn't finish all the wings. I kept some in the fridge to be reheated the next few days. Reheating in the air fryer was such a breeze and the wings become crispy again.
Tasty Chicken Wings
Recipe soure : PH
- 30 chicken mid-wings, rinsed, drained and pat dry
For the seasoning :
- 125g melted butter
- 2 tbsp Chicken Spice Blend
- 1 tbsp Montreal Chicken Seasoning
Note : You can use any of your favorite seasonings
1. In a mixing bowl, toss the wings with melted butter.
2. Mix the seasoning together and sprinkle onto the wings and toss to evenly coat.
3. Place the wings in a single layer on a lined baking tray.
4. Roast in a pre-heated oven at 200C for 40 minutes, turning the wings after 25 minutes or when the wings are browned.
5. Serve and enjoy! No sauce required.