I got tired of steaks hah..hah... I know I said that I don't enjoy chicken as much anymore. However, chicken wings is a different story.
So on Sunday during our grocery run, I picked up a packet of 6 chicken wings. Yup, only 6 because I had some other stuff to eat.
For the seasoning, I decided to mix these two - Chicken Spice Blend and Montreal Chicken Seasoning. Can mix mah?
Then rub the mixture all over the chicken wings. Oh ya, I separated the mid-wing from the drumettes. I wanted to buy just the mid-wings but they were not available.
Then arrange the wings in a single layer in the air fryer. Cook at 200C for about 20-25 minutes. I initially set the timer for 25 minutes but noted that the wings were browning after 15 minutes.
I had some excess milk kefir in the fridge and I used that to make ranch dressing. I enjoyed the chicken wings but preferred the mid-wings as I find them much tastier than the meatier drumettes.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Recipe source : PH
- 6 chicken wings, drumettes and mid-wings separated
For the seasoning :
- 20g melted butter
- 1 tsp Chicken Spice Blend
- 1 tsp Montreal Chicken Seasoning
1. Mix all the seasoning ingredients together to form a paste.
2. Rub the seasoning all over the wings.
3. Cook in the air fryer at 200C for 20-25 minutes, flip the wings when one side is browned and continue to cook until the wings are browned and done.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Note : To make the ranch dressing, I mixed milk kefir with some salt, onion powder and black pepper. I just agak-agak (eyeballed) the whole thing.