Wednesday 24 July 2019

My Bodo Bodo Lunches


For the past two weeks, I brought my own lunch prep to work. Well, not for all 5 days lah. Max I only do for 4 days. It's not planned but depends on how much food I happen to churn out hah...hah...



I know this does not look very appetizing or presentable. I just throw it all together and plonk the marinated kale on top in the morning.


This is rice, Korean style pan fried oink oink, brinjal, luncheon meat omelette and marinated kale.


I also bring along overnight oats and top it with granola before consuming. I have that for dinner (sometimes). But that's my lunch some days. 


Same old thing again. That's me. I can eat the same thing a few days in a row, which makes life easy for me.



This was the following week. Rice, omelette, stir fried oinks and kimchi (store bought heh..heh...).

For dinner, I just simply eat out. No need to be fussy or strict. Just let go. Let it go... let it go....


Sometimes I go to Salad Atelier and have a wrap.


I love wraps. It's easier to eat compared to regular sandwiches because the contents don't spill out everywhere.


Or I have salads. In this instance, I had a Taco Salad which I copycat from their Signature 6 menu. See those Mexican cili hijau? I love those. Pedas!


I mixed it all together with dressing to become this delicious kacau bilau salad. Dapnya!

Or if I had overnight oats for lunch, then I have a heavier dinner, like this.


Needless to say, I enjoyed my home cooked lunches and eating out for dinner adds variety to my diet. I am currently enjoying this arrangement.

16 comments:

  1. You are so discipline. I would not be able to eat such for 4 or 5 days in a row. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people also can't, I think hah..hah...

      Delete
  2. I'll have your dinner for lunch too, no overnight oats, nothing kim chi for me, please. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one...is that dinner for one or two? ;) Coz I see two salads, one mango and one papaya...and I know one set meal don't usually come with two salads, right? Looks too much for one....or was this one of your "let it go, let it go" meals...kekeke! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errr... that's just for me hah..hah... I was very hungry. This one is not a set meal but ordered separately at Thai Boy Street Food. Small bowls mah... hee..hee...

      Delete
  4. I always pay much attention to your office lunches brought from home cooking & preparations. That's because my office is located right inside the industrial area of factories. You won't find the luxury of fancy cafes that you enjoy daily at Uptown or Starling lah. So I have to crack my head nightly what I should bring or buy for the next day's lunch as I don't like the type of food sold here. You could easily guess what food is sold here.

    I will try to copy yours and call mine as Bodoh Bodoh Simple Lunches. Muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor you. I have been to such places during my days at an audit firm. The place was so isolated and when we go to toilet, there are Banglas taking their shower nearby!

      Delete
  5. Your homecooked lunches are very nice. I also can eat them a few days in a row. Since you are eating dinner outside, does it mean you are no longer doing intermittent fasting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still doing intermittent fasting which is why I have to eat out. There is no way I could eat dinner before 5pm at home. LOL!

      Delete
  6. I am not fussy and I can eat the same thing for few meals. Your home cooked lunches look good. Sometimes, we need to let it go la....I love wraps too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good combination, homecooked lunches plus outside dinner, healthy plus variety.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your meal prep are a lot more interesting than mine because I will only have a dish per meal for lunch bento :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your is easier to prepare then hee..hee..

      Delete