Monday 20 May 2019

Please, Eat Something Else


A few weeks ago, I cannot tahan. I wanted to eat at Chili's. So I told my partner. Since we had not visited for a while (because I did not want him to be tortured eating the same old salad) I thought it should be fine if he went ahead and had his default order.

To my delight, he wanted to try something else.


He had the Sweet and Sour Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl.


And guess what? He liked it. Except that the beans gave him gas later in the evening heh...heh....heh...


My Southern Smokehouse Burger was to my liking. Except that the bun was hard, not as fresh as it should be.


Then last week, he stuck back to his Sante Fe Chicken Salad because he did not like the gas episode. 


I also had a salad, the Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad with request for extra dressing because I find that they tend to under-dress the salad.


Whoa! You want extra dressing, we give you EXTRA dressing! Goodness me. That is a lot of dressing. But since I asked for it, I used all of it though it was a bit too much. I suspect two of it were for my partner's salad (though I only requested extra for mine). 

22 comments:

  1. What do you call those wraps in the first pic? Tortillas? I'll have those anytime instead of the burgers. I love Chilis'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are known as Tacos and yes, they are tortillas. Sadly it was not nice as they use shredded chicken breast :(

      Delete
  2. Wah, you used up all the extra dressings!? Good good no wastage though they were too much even for you. Was the extra dressings served to you like that - all around your plate or you put them like that - all around your plate? I spotted avocados in the dish which gave gas. Nice to eat avocados.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did and it was too much LOL! It was served like that, all around my plate.

      Delete
  3. That's plenty of foooood. and dressings.
    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much dressing was quite overwhelming hah..hah...

      Delete
  4. Portions look huge! Have a wonderful week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same as stp, i would want the wraps rather than burgers or salads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wraps are nice depending on what is the filling.

      Delete
  6. Wow. That is a lot of extra dressing! Extra charges??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No extra charge, fortunately hah..hah..

      Delete
  7. Your partner's salad is the epitome of healthy eating....yours is not (with buffalo chicken which is essentially fried chicken)...wuahahahaha! :D I see you like your salads heavily dressed. My eyes popped out when I read you used all the sauces, one may already too much for me...but all FOUR! O_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know, wahahaha!!! I prefer my salads with more dressing or else I can't taste it. But this was too much lah. Lesson learnt.

      Delete
  8. Yummy salads. I like wraps too but not with chicken breast meat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, so funny they gave so much dressing for salads....But well, it does not go to waste since u finished them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to be crazy over Chilly's too. Fee flow drinks and free flow tortilla chips were the main attractions. I still love Tacos there.

    The best platter food now is Morganfield's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? My experience at Morganfield's was not that good, so I haven't been back.

      Delete
  11. For me, if there are ingredients that I don't like in my burger, I'll scrap it out, for example I don't like mayo in my McD burger, so I'll scrap it out with a fries, which is a good "tool", LOL

    ReplyDelete