Friday 24 November 2023

DJ Cat

On one of my walks along the shophouses in Damansara Jaya, I bumped into this cat.


I couldn't help stopping to kacau the cat. That's the way that I am.


It was very friendly. So I reached my hand out to it (to test first).


It allowed me to pet its head and then it flopped down on the ground. No, it did not do a belly roll.


Then I had to say goodbye.


Some weeks earlier, this cat came up outside my office.


As usual, I have to kacau the cat. It was also a friendly one.


It just wanted to sleep so I left it alone. It was gone by the time I went home.


And this is the one at home. Pengsan on mommy's sofa.


Still mommy's number one.


I love you Girl!

9 comments:

  1. i like to kacau cats too....there are alot around the office compound, but now that i'm fully WFH, kinda miss them dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I eat at coffee shops, some of them would have cats loitering around...and I would call out to them and they never fail to come to me (I'm a cat magnet!). Both the cats you kacau-ed seems like they're well kept (fat, especially the first one, and clean), probably belong to someone or being fed by someone. Then I reached the third cat and thought some good samaritan (you lah) laid down some cloth for it to sleep on...before realising it's Girl...lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I bet the cats know a cat loving momma when they see one! I saw a really pretty one at the nursing home but I didn't have time to kacau it. LOL on not recognizing Girl hee..hee..

      Delete
  4. Cats are very adorable and cute. Even the stray cats could calm our mood unlike stray dogs. The stray dogs would bark or bite if they walked towards me.

    Your mummy's Number 1 cat looks like those smart Oyen cats! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, I have my own Oyen hee..hee..

      Delete
  5. Wah, girl looks so comfy sleeping there!

    ReplyDelete