Wednesday 29 June 2022

Crispy Fish Snack

 
Recently I bought some snacks. I bought four packets of these very crispy fish snacks.

I cannot just buy one packet, must have at least two. But since there were more than one flavor, I got one flavor each, except for tom yum.


There is the Original, Black Pepper, Larb, Sweet Chili and Tom Yum.


The nutritional information is at the back (not that we care).


If you are one of those that like to see the protein, carbs and fat content, here you go.


No matter how many servings they say, for me, one packet means one serving. 


This is how they look like.


Very crunchy I tell you.


I've so far tried the Larb (flavor a bit strange to me and quite fishy) and Black Pepper (very strong black pepper taste). Both were spicy. And sweet too. This one, the Original is the best (to me) though I have yet to try the Sweet Chili.

Although I like the Original, I'm afraid I was not happy that it was also sweet like the rest. I prefer snacks to be savory rather than sweet. But still .....


This is the way to enjoy it.


Lepak in front of the TV.


While watching Somebody Feed Phil on Netflix. Crunch...crunch...crunch... No, I won't be buying these snacks anymore because of the sweet factor.


Meanwhile, a photo of Girl to appease her as she thinks Belle Belle is getting too much attention.

14 comments:

  1. I have a thing for crispy fish. Bet I could not resist these snacks if I see them. Lol. But I prefer satly or savoury flavour more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you prefer salty, then you might not like this snack.

      Delete
  2. If it's a snack I've never tried, I wouldn't be as "gung ho" as you to buy four in one go! >.< When I looked at the snack, my first thought would be that it would be savoury & fishy....so it was a bit of a surprise to find that it was sweet too (seeing that you won't be buying anymore, I take it that it was very sweet...even for you).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am greedy lah. LOL! It was not too sweet. For people who like snacks with salty and sweet combo, they might like this. I just happen to prefer salty snacks.

      Delete
  3. my first impression of this fish snack is that it must from Thailand! these kind of snack is my must-buy item when in Thailand. Yea, most of them are sweet ones, although i prefer savoury more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Thai people like sweet taste.

      Delete
  4. Your girls did not make a lot of noise, demanding for a share of the fish? Strange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strangely they did not get excited about it. Thank goodness LOL!

      Delete
  5. I also prefer savoury to sweet.... Never seen this brand before... these days I eat a lot of snacks too, no wonder I am growing sideways! I am going to check out the Netflix movie you mentioned.. heheehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this snack via Lazada. These days so easy, simply tekan2. LOL!

      Delete
  6. I also prefer them to be more salty than sweet but surprisingly most are more sweet than salty. More photos of Girl, please! Thank you. She is so relaxed on the bed or is it a sofa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I prefer salty and wish they did not make the snack sweet. Girl was on the sofa.

      Delete
  7. From your photo, I though this is the crispy lekor crackers that I addicted recently. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't like lekor done that way hah..hah...

      Delete