Sunday 12 June 2022

Marshall's Co.

Yup. I ate burger again. This time from Marshall's Co.@SS2 via Grabfood of course.

They have beef and chicken burger. But I choose beef because I don't fancy chicken patties. And I was in no mood for fried chicken.


I noticed that my order came in a US Pizza plastic bag. Eh? Marshall's & Co. must be adik beradik with US Pizza. The burger was packed in a box.

This is the Big Marshalls.


And this is the gorgeous photo from the GrabFood menu.

Photo credit : GrabFood

The Big Marshalls - 100% Australian beef patty, topped with melted cheddar, caramelized onions, umami sauteed beef, sunny side egg, paired with pickle jam, lettuce and Marshall's spicy sauce.


Thumbs up from me! Delicious. I loved the taste of the beef patty and everything else.

Next! (not on the same day ya...LOL!)


This is the Good O' Double Cheeseburger - Two juicy 100% Australian beef patties, two cheddar slice, caramelized onions, topped with cheese sauce and Marshall's sauce, paired with pickle jam.

My photography does no justice to the burger. So this is the menu photo.

Photo credit : GrabFood

I didn't get any tomato slices with my burgers.


Also good. Can can. This is another burger joint that I added to my favorites. 

14 comments:

  1. There are a number of burger joints here - perhaps it is high time I give them a try instead of buying the frozen patties and buns and making my own at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you can blog about them hee..hee..

      Delete
  2. Advertisement photo can be deceiving. Haha. But then again, glad the burger turned out great. Burgers could be pricey, so if 1 person order, it is fine. Not economical for my family of 5. Lol. So, it is only on special occasion or once a month thing to let the kids enjoy burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand hah..hah.. That's why my parents never took us out for makan like that when I was growing up. Now I can afford to feed myself burgers every now and then. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Ok, thanks for the review. Now I also can add this place to my to try list because burgers are very suitable food for me and I will always go for the beef patties. Yum yummy! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, beef patties are the best unless if their fried chicken is as good like MyBurgerlab's.

      Delete
  4. I strongly suggest that you should try the burger place that I shared in my blog, hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very much want to! Perhaps I can ask my brother to take me hee..hee..

      Delete
  5. looks good from the advertisement photo...will mark tis place in my to-try-list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you missed the tomatoes as they (the lettuce too) give that lift of freshness from the heaviness of the meat and cheese. Even the road side burger stalls, they'll include thinly sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce...sometimes even pineapple....and I do look forward to them in a burger! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya, I like the veggies included in burgers and like you, I love it when they have pineapple!

      Delete
  7. I'm not a huge burger fan but I do like mine with egg, cheese and beetroot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, beetroot! I have never had that in a burger :)

      Delete