Sunday 26 February 2023

23:1

On Friday and Saturday I was on a 23 hour fast. Which meant that I had a one hour window to eat my meal.

So on Thursday, I finished dinner by 5:00pm and broke my fast on Friday at 4:00pm.


I had fatty beef trimmings which I picked up from Aeon on Sunday.


I finished eating by 5:00pm.


Then the following day, Saturday, again I broke my fast at 4:00pm. I had a sirloin steak, medium rare. And four eggs.

Today I am on 2MAD (two meals a day). 


Belle Belle is quite consistent. After dinner, she runs upstairs and settles down at the spot I set up for her and Girl. Girl is footloose and fancy free, she chooses to stay outside and I let her be.


I love looking at her when she is snoozing.


Last night she settled down on daddy's lap while we were watching TV.


She has proven herself to be daddy's girl.

12 comments:

  1. I don't think I could do a 23 hours fast!! Sure pengsan one!!

    Kudos to you for your perseverance. Oh so today is back to 2 meals??

    Cute belle belle. I like looking at cat napping too. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, I am currently back to 2 meals. Somehow they look very cute when they are sleeping, like babies.

      Delete
  2. Belle Belle is so adorable sleeping so soundly with her white paw paw.stretching out. πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee..hee..she looks adorable when asleep.

      Delete
  3. I fasted on Ash Wednesday from dawn till dusk, not up to 23 hours though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belle slept soundly......like she didn't sleep for ages....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sure a very happy cat under your care..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo on your successful 23 hours fasting! Did you feel hungry before you can break your fast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes, felt hungry about 2 hours before I broke my fast. Tahan. LOL!

      Delete