As I have mentioned here about my morning food prep, I am happy to report that I have been keeping up with this thing. I am actually quite surprised with the ease of cooking lunch before going to work.
So let me share with you what I have been prepping.
1. Roasted pork loin with green pepper, fried eggs and stir fried broccoli with mushrooms.
2. Roasted chicken thighs with cherry tomatoes and French beans stir fried with eggs.
3. Roasted pork loin with shiitake mushrooms and cabbage stir fried with French beans.
4. Roasted chicken with shiitake mushrooms, omelette and broccoli stir fried with mushrooms.
Now for my power bowls hee..hee....
5. Roasted chicken leg and stir fried kai lan.
6. Roasted chicken breast, bacon wrapped baby eryngii mushrooms and stir fried pak choy.
7. Roasted chicken breast with baby eryngii mushrooms, roasted yellow pepper and cauliflower stir fried with bacon.
I'll have to say that I am very pleased with this arrangement and I enjoy my home cooked lunches. I can control what I eat, how much I eat (I tend to go overboard at the chap fan stall) and what goes into my food (no more feeling lethargic and bloated). I feel a lot better too.
It sure beats having to leave the office and trying to beat the lunch crowd.