Tuesday 10 July 2018

Everybody Wants....


....The Big Breakfast! Well, last Saturday I expected my dad to choose Fish & Co. again for our family lunch. I don't mind at all since I also love fish & chips too. Besides, if I was tired of fish & chips, there are other things to choose from the menu.

But no, surprisingly, he requested for big breakfast. So we headed to Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf@Tropicana City Mall, my brother's favorite venue for big breakfast. 

This time, even my mum decided to have the Big Breakfast which is known as I'm So Hungry I Could Eat a Wolf on the menu.


Everyone seemed to enjoy their Big Breakfast. I noticed that the presentation this time is different.

New plating.

Previously, it looked like this.

Old plating.
Since I am reducing carbs at the moment, I gave away my toast to my brother. As for the hash browns, half to my brother and half to my mum. But I did cheat by eating the baked beans.


Because I did not have the toast and hash browns, I was not satiated. Fortunately for me, my dad gave me his sausage and half of his mushrooms. Ah! That saved the day hee..hee..


Before we left the house, I snapped a pic of my brother's cat. It's still shy with me and loves to hide behind the big pot.


So, what's for lunch this weekend? We'll see.

28 comments:

  1. I would want a big breakfast too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I just paid attention to the calories of your plate of Big Breakfast! It is very delicious and filling with 0% carbs when you removed the bread! I can dive to eat this often now and even cook my own.

    I am amazed that you kept the old photo to make comparisons. Your storage must have thousands of foodie photos now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually copied the photo from my previous post hee..hee..

      Delete
  3. Was the plating any different? Other than the bread was standing up....kekeke! :D I did notice a difference though...that they no longer use an egg ring to cook their eggs. Aiyah, you have still have not made it to try Raft's Big Breakfast...which can become your brother's new favourite venue for big breakfast! ;) The one here seems to have too many commercially prepared items. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, slightly different hee...hee... I know...I want to go to Raft and I must get my brother to take me there soon!

      Delete
  4. Aiyo. The cat is so cute lah hiding behind the pot. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big breakfast is not an issue, I am only restricting my diet at dinner. I take less and early dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good move. We should have a light dinner and heavier for breakfast and lunch.

      Delete
  6. u & the cat are not staying in the same house? this is exceptionally shy cat.
    I want a big breakfast too!!!! I dun tink my elders would like it, they will nag me of the oily sausages, bacons and all. Hence I seldom hav big breakfast except when staying in hotel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't live there. Maybe that's why the cat sees me as a stranger.

      Delete
  7. I remember I enjoyed very much their juicy pork sausage :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old plating looked appetizing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like the big breakfast too! The old plating looks better, well spread out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eyeing the bacon in toast, looks crispy to me... and this breakfast Can last me one whole day, sure very tahan-able!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a filling breakfast. I had a very light dinner that day.

      Delete
  11. The old plating looks more plentiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have to share this big breakfast because I like the mushrooms, baked beans and toasts. The rest of the food has to be eaten by my friend. The cat is really so shy to hide behind the big flower pot. I wonder next time could you tempt the cat to play with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, can be shared by two small eaters. The cat needs time to warm up to me :)

      Delete
  13. memang betul-betul big breakfast nih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah... kenyang sampai ke malam.

      Delete