It looks like the lazy bug is still with me and when I wanted to prep up some weekday food, I remembered my Roasted Pork Loin with Peppers which I cooked back in 2016.
Instead of sweating over a hot wok, stir frying and simmering and what not, all I did was marinate some meat and slice up some red, green and yellow peppers.
Then lay them out on a baking tray and roast away. Is that easy or what? I could get used to this. The end result? A very tasty meat and vege dish. Kautim!
One Tray Roasted Meat and Vegetables
Recipe source : Phong Hong
- 4 pieces pork loin (approximately 750g), cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp HP sauce
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp Maggi seasoning
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Green, red and yellow peppers, thinly sliced and tossed with a tablespoon of olive oil.
1. Marinate the pork with oyster sauce, HP sauce, light soya sauce, Maggi seasoning, pepper and garlic for about an hour.
2. Pour marinated meat onto one side of a lined baking tray.
3. On another side, pour the sliced peppers.