On my (almost) daily (food delivery) walks in Damansara Jaya, I noticed that a corner lot was undergoing renovations.
Next thing I know, a new restaurant is opening at that site, Gepuklah.
They are not officially opened yet but there were already many congratulatory bouquets outside the premises.
They are collaborating with Eclipse (a brand of chewing gum) and if you want to win an Eclipse limited edition tin, just follow the steps above.
I suppose they will be inviting their associates for a soft opening. I don't see any menu outside yet and I understand that they are opening this Friday (14-08-2026).
It's something to look forward to for Damansara Jaya (and the nearby area) folks. Someone from Damansara Utama will definitely come by hah..hah..hah...
I don't really like the pomegranate dressing but it has grown on me. Perhaps because they toned down the sweet level. I just dip my fork into the dressing before eating.











Dear PH, International Cat π π» π⬛️ ♥️ Day is a great celebration. π
ReplyDeleteI love grilled chicken salad π₯ as well.
Your photos are lovely, dear friend.
I have marked that on my calendar for next year LOL!
DeleteAnother ayam gepuk restaurant in your area? Weren't there others before but closed down? I'm also not aware that there's an International Cat Day.
ReplyDeleteThis one is at Damansara Jaya, the first ayam gepuk place I think. The other ayam gepuk place at Damansara Utama closed down long ago. This Gepuklah on Instagram looked good. I'll try and report back. LOL!
DeleteI also wasn't aware that 8.8 is related to ππΊ celebrations. I am looking forward to how I will like the cabbages in the Ayam Gepuk rice meal because all 4 Ayam Gepuk eateries that I have been to, have this cabbage side dish. Have a wonderful Wednesday πΉ
ReplyDeleteI will look out for the cabbage side dish, hope it is not raw. Thanks, the weekend is just around the corner!
DeleteThis is a famous brand of ayam gepuk, but i m not a fan. Still don't quite get it why ppl are in craze with it. I still prefer our good ol' nasi lemak or nasi kerabu.
ReplyDeleteYa, nasi lemak or nasi kerabu is better I think. But I'll try the Gepuklah and see how it goes. Ayam gepuk I tried in the past were not spectacular.
DeleteSomehow gepuk also start to bloom over here....
ReplyDeleteOooh. I didn't know there is such celebration? Happy International Cat Day!!
I hope this ayam gepuk is good hah..hah... Ya, next year I will celebrate international cat day!
Deletecomel nama shop 'gepuklah' π
ReplyDelete