Nothing much happening except that it stress after stress at the office. But I am still surviving.
Monday I was at Jaya Grocer before going to pick up mum's lunch. I saw these riced cauliflower/riced broccoli. So expensive! I wonder who buys these.
This was my dinner after a 24 hour fast. I stopped eating at 5:00pm Sunday. No lunch Monday. Then I broke my fast when I got home.
This is the chap fan stall. If you come here too early (before 10:20am) the vegetable dishes are not ready. The food here is much better than 282 Mixed Rice.
I went to Rice & Pot Empire and had this delicious bowl of Ultimate Pork Indulgence. I used the Grab Dine-In 10% discount.
Ok, gotta go. I need to run out to get mum's nasi lemak and newspaper before I attend the webinar. So now you know how I manage to write my blog posts - I steal time (as a form of stress relief) in between jobs.
Have a great weekend everyone! I have to work Saturday boo..hoo...hoo.... LOL!














That pork indulgence looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteIt is!
DeleteGepuklah must open 365 days a year. Just rotate the staff, cannot close la cos so many people want to eat it. ๐
ReplyDeletehah..hah... I wonder how long this queue will go on.
DeleteU are so smart to use grab discounts for dining in. I always forget to check. ๐ข
ReplyDeleteHave a good Saturday working ๐ช๐ป
Sometimes I forget, so now I make sure to check first before I pay.
DeleteI should follow your diet, I have been gaining weights since this year.
ReplyDeleteYour ultimate pork indulgence is yummy. I remembered you enjoyed that in the past.
Just reduce carbohydrates and processed foods. And try to walk for at least 10 minutes after makan. Yes, I have had the pork indulgence soup in the past.
DeleteDear PH, that bowl ๐ฅฃ would be enough for two meals for me. I see people in the malls here in Montreal with a large bowl of soup and I don't think I would be able to have it in one meal. Well, noodles and meat and vegetables for me would be quite filling.
ReplyDeleteBut then again. I have difficulty swallowing and not a big appetite, so this is most likely the reason.
I enjoyed seeing all your pictures and I love the motivational memes.
Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend.
It is indeed a big bowl with lots of meat (and dumplings) and as you know I can eat a lot LOL! I opted for no noodles.
DeleteYou are on 24 hour fasting once per week? I m still trying to figure out wht works best for me๐
ReplyDeleteI am trying to do 24 hours fast once a week and eventually to include a 36 hour fast once a month. It is good for metabolic reset.
DeleteI don't know much about the benefits of fasting...but wouldn't eating portions bigger than you usually eat after a fast (coz the portion shown seems to be bigger than what you'd usually eat, if I'm not wrong) negate the fasting positives? Is that why some Muslims put on weight during the fasting month coz they binge eat after their fast? I don't blame them (or you), I'd do the same too coz after a whole day of fasting, you'd be so hungry and everything looks delicious...haha. That's also the reason why I've stopped eating buffets coz I'd skip breakfast so that I can eat more than my usual portion at the buffet (which is actually not ideal)....wuahahahaha! :D
ReplyDeleteWe are not supposed to over eat after a fast but I eat big portions anyway, fasting or not hah..hah.. I noticed that some Muslims gain weight while some lose weight during the fasting month. I guess those who put on are those who binge during their eating period. I haven't been to a buffet in a long time.
Delete