Monday, 10 August 2026

I Love Sweet Potato Fries

It was datenite and again we went to Ke Ren Lai. The most ngam place for my partner. 

Well, I like Ke Ren Lai too. So no peroblem.


My partner went for the same thing, the pan fried pork belly. His default side dish is the salad. That evening the portion size of the salad was bigger that usual.


The pork belly slices were of a good size.


As he cut the pork belly into bite sizes, my partner remarked that it would be great if we had kitchen scissors. LOL! 


Well, I can't make fun of my partner by saying he always order the same old thing because I did too. LOL! The grilled chicken and this time instead of tofu, I got me the sweet potato fries. They were divine!


The chicken was also very good. 


Our favorite drink but I forgot to request for less sugar. That evening both of us suffered from leg cramps!


So that was our datenite. We should go for Japanese next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear PH, I love the Dr. Mandell illustration at the end of your post.
    The pork belly and sweet potato fries look scrumptious ๐Ÿ˜‹
    I have never tried sweet potato fries but I love sweet potatoes.
    I have been asking a couple of restaurant owners in my area if they could incorporate them in their menu.
    I love your photos. I hope you have a lovely week ahead, dear friend. ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete