Finally the space vacated by Truly Wine (next door to Kam Kee Cafe) is to be occupied.
Paradise Dynasty. I wasn't excited because I was hoping for a cafe much like Red Kettle (or Antipodean) that serves things like Big Breakfast and great sandwiches and such.
Before I crossed over to DJ, I went to investigate The Rustic Grill. There was a menu outside the premises.
It looks like this must be a new operator taking over the premises, serving Chinese food. I wonder if they serve the pork leg without rice. It's so glossy and delicious looking in the photo.
The interior is almost the same as before with some modifications. There were some renovation works done a couple of months ago.
So what's for lunch? No food. I did not eat that day.
I only had an ice black and not a latte because milk would break my fast. Well, I fasted for almost 36 hours (broke the fast around 4:30am the next morning, I fasted for approximately 35 hours).
I hope to build up to 48 hours. Don't know if I can tahan (endure) 72 hours. It takes practice and a long time to achieve the ability. Maybe I can. Maybe not.















Hi dear PH, I enjoyed seeing all your lovely photos. The sign in your 7th photo made me smile! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend.
ReplyDelete