Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Sunday Feast


So far Sundays, my meals are the usual air fried meat and vegetables.


Baby French beans, cherry tomatoes, brown button mushrooms and some garlic.


Fatty beef trimmings placed on top of the veggies.


Yums!


The veggies were yums too.


Photo shoot hah..hah... 


Easy and tasty. I transferred the contents of this plate into a corningware.


This was set aside for dinner.


Another batch of veggies - mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and garlic.


Pork belly cubes.


See how much the meat shrunk as the fat is rendered.


The veggies were good roasted in pork fat.


This was lunch - pork belly cubes, roasted veggies, kimchi and rice.


Dinner. I added sliced cucumbers. And a little bit of chili sauce for some excitement.

3 comments:

  1. Like the colour of your conningware. Lovely.

    Yummy and healthy dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear PH, I also like the colour of your Corningware. Your food looks absolutely scrumptious 😋 dear friend. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meat and veggies are all air fried? Nice👍

    ReplyDelete