Monday, 24 August 2026

Meaty Lunch


I have not been to Gu On for a while.


Wait. Flowers first.


The only thing flowering in my garden. Even though the weather is scorching hot, his Hibiscus is giving many flowers.


Now my lunch at Gu On one work weekend. This must have been 3 weeks ago.


They served me complimentary water. Hey, they remembered me. The lone lady diner who eats BBQ on her own.

As I was scrolling I found this article.


I had the smoked pork belly and pork collar tip.


Meaty goodness!


After that I went to Bookxcess.


I must revisit Madeleine one day for coffee and cakes.


I wasn't looking at books. These fashion pins attracted my attention.


I love any design with cats in it. Always.


Am I Ok? I like that one hah..hah... 


hah..hah... so cute!


Acrylic badges. Nice as gifts.


Ah Boi in a teacup hee..hee...

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear PH, I love all the cat design memes as well! Bookmarks, buttons, brooches, notebooks, reusable shopping bags, mugs, stickers. Well, yes! LOL! Your food looks delicious, dear friend! The motivational meme is very good advice! I also like the meme about eating alone in public. Because I do this on a regular basis...for breakfast!
    Your flower pictures are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you have a lovely week ahead!

    ReplyDelete