Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Back To My Old Ways


Lunch. What to eat? Carbs?


I'll take a break and eat proteins.


So there I was at Twins Signature Roast Duck


Just like in the good old days. Half a roasted duck.


I skipped the Kopi C. The roast duck was juicy and tasty.


Earlier in the day, I passed by this mural. It was still work in progress.


On my way back from DJ, I passed by this cafe. They serve alcoholic desserts. I don't know if I'd like that.


Then I passed by this mural again. The guy was still working on it.


After my duck-fest, I took my usual walk.


#ArtsyUptown it seems.


There was a plaque.


I don't like the "write up". It is more of a word salad. I wonder who wrote this.


Tell me about it. It has been very stressful the past 3 weeks. If you are a user of the Companies Commission of Malaysia's new Corporate Registry System (CRS), you will know what I mean.


This can't be good tsk...tsk...tsk....

5 comments:

  1. Dear PH, I totally agree with the fact that stress can make you sick 😫 🤒
    The pictures from your walk are lovely, and the roast duck looks scrumptious 😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think if you don't like the taste of alcohol, you probably won't like desserts with alcohol. I once had alcohol with coffee (Irish coffee to be exact, made with whiskey) and it was horrible! >_< Oh dear, 3 coffees in a day....well, I had that over one weekend too (when out for coffee/cafe hopping with a friend). I had 3 while my friend had 4 and we were getting ready to be wide-eyed at 3am but surprising we both slept like babies (phew, lucky us)...lol! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for mentioning that! I don't drink alcohol! And I don't order a meal at a restaurant that has alcohol in the recipe. What you say about desserts makes sense.

      Delete
    2. Kris : Ah! I have been curious about Irish coffee. Since you don't like it, I most likely won't enjoy it either. Wah you had 3 coffee and your friend 4, but you all could sleep well. That day with 3 coffee I had trouble sleeping. But sometimes I can sleep. I think it depends on my state of mind or if I were very tired.

      Delete