Not Enough Meat
I revisited Ding Xiang Sang Nyuk Noodles after a long hiatus.
Before I get into it, this was dinner the evening before. Oinks plus veggies. Unfortunately I burnt my veggies LOL!
On my walk back from DJ I looked at flowers (as usual).
Ah! Look at that! This lady must be given a medal for her roses.
The weather was not too sunny and it was perfect to snap photos.
Passing by The Starling, the mural is completed.
I could hear balls bouncing off the pickleball court hah..hah...
Ding Xiang Sang Nyuk Noodles is as popular as ever. I had my usual order.
I was disappointed because the amount of ingredients had shrunk. After the meal, I was still hungry. So I drank all the soup. The bowl used to be full of meat and organs. Not anymore >.<
Back at The Starling, there was another travel fair.
There are even tours to the Artic. Interesting.
The theme for the bazaar is Summer Market. Well, it is summer all year long in Malaysia. Hot long summer.
Home's Harmony is having another promotion at the concourse.
Even after discount, I still find their products too pricey.
I took this photo from Facebook. Look at the collar (more like a necklace), lovely, eh?
Hi dear PH, yes, this photo of the beautiful cat and fancy collar! It does look like a necklace! I love all your flower photos, dear friend, and that mural is lovely! I really enjoyed your photos of the travel fair! Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you are having a wonder filled week! Not commenting on your meal for two reasons....it sounds as if you were underwhelmed, and judging from the photo of the food, it really does not look appealing at all! LOL!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, the tips of the hairy broccoli tend to burn/darken faster, so I usually cook them separately (or take them out first) coz by the time the broccoli is done, the other veggies don't quite have enough browning yet. P/S: Wah this is a pearl collar....even more "atas" than my Poppy's....lol! :D Although the length of it (almost like a necklace) is not practical as it'll dip into the bowl of food when the cat is eating....haha!
ReplyDeleteGood point about the length of the collar. I wonder if they just put it on for the photo.
Delete