I got me a Salmon Bowl. It does not look very attractive. In the bowl - smoked salmon, quinoa, guacamole, roasted sweet potatoes and salad.
The quinoa was very flavorful, it may have been cooked in chicken stock. The guacamole is not the traditional kind (which is chunky) as it is blended until smooth. The portion was very generous.
As for the smoked salmon, it was of good quality, fresh and not too salty. The roasted sweet potatoes and salad were nice.
Hee..hee..hee.. Strawberry Double Chocolate Cake. Live a little, right? This cake was too sweet for my liking possibly due to the strawberry jam in between the layers. But I enjoyed the cake.
![]() |
| Watch : HERE |
It is now my favorite Youtube channel.












Dear PH, that cat podcast is hilarious!!! Yes, this sounds like cats, for sure! Just the first couple of sentences the orange cat says rings true! LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat chocolate cake looks delicious! The sweet potato raisin sourdough loaf sounds delicious and healthy!
I enjoyed looking at all your photos! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend!
Right? I was so amused that I had to share hee..hee... That chocolate cake was good and would be better if the sugar level was dialed down.
DeleteAh, you found the no sugar or oil/butter in the ingredients item but I noticed it contains salt to give it more ummpphhh! I wonder how much salt did they use?
ReplyDeleteMaybe just a little bit.
DeleteHahaha, I send the channel to my spouse. I am sure he will love to watch these two AI ๐๐บ ๐๐
ReplyDeletehee..hee... your spouse having great cat humor would appreciate it.. Hopefully more Ah Buuuiii stories will come out hah..hah...
DeleteCoffee & cake, no thanks. That salmon bowl - yes please๐
ReplyDeleteNo to coffee and cake, that could be a good thing LOL!
DeleteDear PH, there is a very nice YouTube channel. It is called Moonnight. Yes, Moonnight, not moonlight.
ReplyDeleteShe is a lovely young lady in her 20s who lives in South Korea. She is very good at art, she even does commissioned paintings as well.
She also loves to cook and enjoys sightseeing.
I have been watching her videos for a while now and they are very relaxing and entertaining.
Oh, I must check it out then. Thanks, Linda!
DeleteI forgot to mention. Moonnight will also make you laugh at times with her antics.
ReplyDeleteAh, some humor is good!
DeleteI would enjoy the coffee for sure....but the salmon bowl, I'm not so sure. Firstly, I don't quite like quinoa and secondly, to mix something thick (a paste-like guacamole + it's quite a lot) into rice/quinoa is not something I'm attracted to. P/S: The cat podcast is really funny (I like the way the cats laugh!). I think Poppy follows some of those routines except for smacking me in the face and waking me up in bed since the room door is closed...lol!
ReplyDeleteYa, I agree - quinoa and guacamole do not complement each other, so it is a strange combo in the bowl. Hah..hah... that cat podcast I love it! You should try having Poppy wake you up (it is quite an experience). I had that when Girl (and Belle Belle) were kept in the house and I was sleeping on the sofa downstairs. One of them would walk on me (at 3:00am) and sit on my chest and stare at me. And put their paw on my face. It is annoying but adorable hah..hah...
DeleteI dare not leh...something surprise across my face, I might swat it away instinctively...and poor Poppy will get slapped...lol! :D
Delete