I will ask my partner for suggestion and it is always, you choose lah. But once in a while, he will say what he wants.
My partner had the pan-fried pork belly. We both noted the portion of pork belly is much smaller - thinner slices compared to what we had before.
I had my favorite Grilled Orange Chicken. I don't know why they call it "grilled" as this is clearly deep fried.
When we got home, I immediately fed my girls. After that it was a shower and chill out on the sofa.











LOL ๐ ๐ ๐คฃ ๐น PH. The peeping tom cat ๐ made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the orange chicken goes, they probably call it grilled because that sounds healthier than deep fried.
Your photos are lovely.
hee..hee.. It's good to laugh! Deep fried or grilled. that orange chicken was delicious!
DeleteHahaha, I have forgotten, did I order this orange chicken after reading your review. I need to go back and check. Very poor memory nowadays. Enjoy your weekend! ☺️
ReplyDeletehah..hah... Thank you, weekend was good. Happy Monday!
DeleteLol on the peeping Tom cat๐.....so cute! The chipped plate should be reported. It's dangerous for diners.
ReplyDeleteYa, they shouldn't use chipped plates. I think they sayang to throw i away. LOL!
DeleteProbably the chicken was deep-fried first and then tossed in the pan with the sauce, that's why they call it grilled....and that's because many Chinese restaurants I think tend to have problems translating their dishes names to English. ^_~
ReplyDelete