The meals cost between RM10.00 and RM12.00. Sometimes if I take more dishes or bigger portions, the price goes up to RM16.00, which is fair.
This one cost me RM16.00. Possibly due to the ikan bilis which was worth every Ringgit. So so good! And yes, I tested the sweet & sour pork again (at Restoran 1111). LOL! Yup, they were legit.
Eh, sweet & sour pork again? LOL! I love sweet & sour pork, ok? Again, they were legit. I shan't be testing these again.
Whoops! Yes, sweet & sour pork again but this was at 282 Mixed Rice. I have tapau-ed this for my mum, and she enjoyed it.
This is the chicken rice stall at Restoran 1111. My mum likes the chicken rice and I get this for her once a week.
















Dear PH, I want all the kitties πΈ as well.
ReplyDeleteYour picture of the Roaster Chicken π place. I read ROOSTER π chicken at first. LOL π π π€£ πΉ
Your flower πΌ πΈ pictures are beautiful, dear friend π§‘
As for your meal, it sounds like you π got a good deal on the meal.
I hope you have a lovely week ahead. π
I want all the kitties. Not only tht, i also want all your chapfanπ
ReplyDeleteYes, chap fan is cheap and very affordable...and I love sweet & sour pork too when there are pineapples involved although I can't eat chap fan without fan coz I find the food is always on the saltier side as it's meant to be eaten with rice to balance out the robust flavours. Now that the sweet & sour pork is always legit, I think your mom was probably wrong that it was chicken butt (as I still can't fathom how it can be done with chicken butt as it looks very different, not to mention the taste).
ReplyDeleteYou're right, I've to be extra careful with Poppy so that she don't kena tangkap, that's why she has to be confined to her cage and cannot ronda2 (even if I wish that for her). On a positive note, not be able to roam freely outside means she doesn't have to put up with all the fights and injuries that she may sustain (which my poor Cookie used to suffer from). >_<
Hahahaha, I also say all and then I scroll down and saw you also wrote all π
ReplyDeleteThe pink white flower close up photo looks like an AI added in flower ππ
ReplyDelete