Saturday 2 July 2022

For Belle Belle's Fans


I realize that among my readers, there are Belle Belle fans.

Yup, the old girl is rather precocious and I admit she can be really cute. Girl will not be too happy to hear this.


This is Girl looking quite fed up with all the spotlight on Belle Belle.


I am really glad that Belle Belle uses her cat bed quite often, even if she doesn't get into it.


One day I decided to have a bit of fun with her.


I thought we could do a wefie but obviously it failed.


Belle Belle doesn't get it. After a few attempts, she decided she had had enough.


One morning I came downstairs to find her on my chair.


Hello. Where is ma going to sit?


Obviously she sat there because her boyfriend was at the table.


Belle Belle, daddy prefers dogs lah wahahahaha!!! But you may have changed his mind a little bit.


I can tell. My partner has a soft spot for Belle Belle.


Somebody is not happy.

Hmmmmphhhh!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Of course I am a fan of Belle Belle and your partner too!! When are you doing a wefie with your lahling and 2 cats to make a complete family portrait??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Aiyo, very hard to get everyone to sit still together hee..hee...

      Delete
  2. Ah, this post is for me, thank you! thank you! Oooooo, Belle Belle is making it very clear that she is the girlfriend by sitting in your chair. 😄Belle Belle, mommy is having none of this, daddy is your daddy, not your boyfriend, ok! 😺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee..hee... Belle Belle sayang her daddy :)

      Delete
  3. I guess you know I am not one of them? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am well aware that there is no love lost between you and cats. LOL!

      Delete
  4. Lol on wefie. But good attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, she just 'claimed' your seat and your man....opppsss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since she is a cat, I don't mind. LOL!

      Delete
  6. Tell Girl not to sulk....I'm Team Girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Girl can always count on Auntie Kris! She would surely purr with delight to know that :)

      Delete