I made this Pineapple and Mango Salsa to go with the Pineapple and Mango Jam Roasted Belly. It was very nice, sweet, sour, salty and complimented the roasted pork very well.
There was some salsa leftover after lunch and I kept it in the fridge. Later in the evening I just took it out and ate it. Yum! Very nice. Two of my favorite fruits combined and I couldn't be any happier.
Pineapple and Mango Salsa
Recipe source : Phong Hong
- Pineapple, cut into small pieces
- Semi-ripe mango, cut into small pieces
- Lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Spring onions, cut finely
- Coriander, finely chopped
1. Put fruits, spring onions and coriander in a mixing bowl.
2. Squeeze lemon juice and season with salt and sugar to taste.
3. Chill and serve.