Yesterday I decided to have breakfast. I stopped eating breakfast, no particular reason, preferring lunch and dinner instead.
The Rustic Grill signboard is finally being taken down. I'll take a picture of the new proprietor's signboard later.
I was at Red Kettle for lunch. I had the Pomegranate Smoked Salmon Salad and instead of coffee, I asked for warm water.
I got my Ice White from Chase Coffee. The coffee at Red Kettle would cost me RM17.28 (RM14.90 x 10% x 6%). Lately the quality is inconsistent.
The latte from Chase Coffee is RM9.00. It so happened I had Grabcoins which I used and I paid RM5.00. No service tax, no service charges. Hah! And the coffee has been consistently good. So there.










Dear PH, the advice in the last image in your post is fabulous. Beautiful pictures you are sharing and your meals look delicious 😋
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda. I love that advice!
DeleteAh, your chapfan price is so good at rm12 nett only with such a big chicken drumstick. That day my spouse took a slice of deep fried fish with 2 veges and it was rm16+
ReplyDeleteThis chap fan shop's prices are much cheaper than the one at Restoran 1111.
DeleteSmart move to order ice latte from Chase Coffee. Does Red Kettle charge money for warm water? That day, one cafe charge MYR 1++ for a glass of warm water.
ReplyDeleteRed Kettle charger RM0.90 for water. I think RM1.00 is the norm.
DeleteI also had a colourful salad last weekend. The thing I like most in any salad are the orange/mandarin segments. That's a huge signboard to take down...poor new tenants...lol!
ReplyDeleteAh, me too! those orange/mandarin slices elevate the taste. The new tenants also installed a big ass signboard. LOL!
DeleteNice chapfan dishes you got there. Very well balanced meal!
ReplyDeletehah..hah... yes, except to rice :)
Delete