I have many datenite food photos which I have not yet posted.
One evening we were wondering where to go for dinner and I realized that we have not been to Pho Vietz in a long time. So there we were.
We shared this very refreshing drink.
My partner had the noodles with chicken and prawns.
We shared these steamed rice rolls. They were delicious!
I had the beef stew with noodles. Quite tasty and the portion of noodles was too generous. Next time I must request for just half portion.
We were so pleased with our meal that we decided to return the following week.
This time we had the basil passion soda. Another refreshing drink.
This was my partner's choice, the vermicelli salad with stir fried pork slices.
I had the stir fried beef with celery. Quite good but not as good as it was when I ate this a couple of years ago.
We shared these pork skewers. They were pretty good.
Well, Pho Vietz has been added to our datenite venue.
Meanwhile, this dragonfruit plant in my neighborhood is fruiting again. Kudos to the resident who planted this.
I am not a fan of dragonfruit because it does not have a distinct taste, I find it quite flat.
But there was time when I used to blend red dragonfruit with ice to make a drink which I thought was healthy. Nope, I did not really enjoy the drink hah...hah...
the Pho Vietz has similar interior to the outlet in Mid Valley mall. I'm not a fan of dragonfruit....the red color puts me off....hahah!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, dear PH. The steamed rice rolls sound delicious ๐
ReplyDeleteDragon fruit is kinda tasteless but I quite like it, especially the white flesh.
ReplyDeleteI don't remember when the last time I had Vietnamese cuisine. That basil soda sure sounds refreshing, I would enjoy that.
I like to eat red dragon fruit more than white dragon fruit but both I will eat because I find them juicy and refreshing.
ReplyDeleteThe rice rolls I like to eat them very much too. ๐