Thursday 2 December 2021

Naughty Girls

One of the days when I was at home, I heard a whole lot of noise coming from upstairs. When my cousins were little, my auntie would to holler "BOYSSSS.....!!!!" when she detected some sort of mischief.

So I copied her and went "GIRLSSSS.....!!!!! What are you doing???!!!!" and I ran upstairs.


Adoi. They had a whale of a time scratching my auntie's old recipe scrap book. The two perpetrators were nowhere in sight (hiding under the bed).


Even the bag was torn.


Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!


They have gotten used to their new litter box. I had to "force" Belle Belle to use hers by not letting her outside until she did her business. It worked. Sometimes they switch and use each other's boxes.

Early this morning after their breakfast, all was very quiet so I went upstairs to check.


Goodness me. Sleeping again.

Half an hour later...


Belle Belle looks so fed up. 


That's because she is under quarantine after her visit to the vet. I purposely made her stay in so that her annual vaccination and anti-parasite jab can take proper effect before she is outside again.


This is mommy and Girl on our Sunday lepak-lepak session. She was particularly cooperative when I took our wefie. As you can see, I am all chin like Jay Leno. Tsk!


Auwww...sayang sayang mommy. This is how I chill out on Sundays when I am at my happiest!

16 comments:

  1. that room is more like the girls' playground! so many hidden treasures to 'scratch' and play...i would do the same if im a cat....muahahaha! i like the last photo the best! rubbing heads with ah girl...awwww....so full of love....'sayang sayang' to the max!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! They have colonized the room and it is now their territory. Ah Girl can be very affectionate and she melts my heart.

      Delete
  2. Oh dear!!! I would be so stressed to see the mess. Oh dear! Oh dear!!! Well, at least, at other times, they provide great therapy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to be more careful not to leave things lying around for them to mess with! Yes, most of the time they spark joy and happiness.

      Delete
  3. Oh my, finally you showed your face! You definitely look a lot younger that your age (which you revealed in some of your posts)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful you and Girl in the photos. Your girls are still very playful. Once everything is quiet, it is either they are sleeping or up to no good. Lol! Poor Belle. Actually, she is good because she obediently stayed in. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty much like children and give me some kind of insight what it is like to be a mother LOL!

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos of Girl and mommy! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ปBoth girls are so adorable. Sayang sayang them ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•. Aiya, their paws paws itchy so go dig up stuffs to scratch and that poor recipe book is the victim.๐ŸฅบHow many pages of recipe kena destroyed and cannot be salvaged? Hope you have mastered those recipes already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily not that much damage done. It looks like I better spend time to look through the books and cook something LOL!

      Delete
  6. Lovely shots of you and cat. So cute. Pets could be so loving.

    Aduh. Precious recipe book. Sayang betul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls sure are naughty! Since you didn't sound too sad, I guess your auntie's old recipe book hasn't been in use for a while...lol. Looking at your new litter boxes, I'm assuming you leave the covers up like that for them to do their 'business'? If they're standing the wrong way, wouldn't the litter be scratched out and defeats having a covered litter box in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be very cheeky especially Belle Belle. I meant to blog about my auntie's handwritten recipe scrap book and maybe try some of the recipes. The liter box cover I keep it open to encourage them to go inside. I have seen them hesitate when the doors are closed. But they have since learnt that the door can swing and even when I leave the doors closed, I found "tresures" inside LOL! So far very little litter fall out of the box.

      Delete
  8. Wow! Wow! I was looking at the mummy's flawless face instead of the cats. You must share the secret face creams you are using!

    ReplyDelete