Mum asked me to pick up some groceries which I did before buying lunch. Then I walked to DJ and at the house I unloaded my bag and left for DU straight away.
When I reached the overhead bridge, I got a call from mum. Apparently, her lunch was still in my bag. Yikes! LOL!
I was distracted by the groceries and totally forgot to take her lunch out from my bag. So I had to walk all the way back to the house again to drop off mum's lunch.
By the time I got back to the office, I was so tired hah..hah... (and sweaty and smelly). I wished I could take a shower.
I had the Classic Pork Chop. The pork were thinly sliced and were a bit dry. Won't order this again.
I broke the chocolate into squares and had only one. Because it is not sweet, there is no impetus to eat a lot of it. Just one square satisfied my chocolate craving.















So cute πΊπ that u definitely have to reply, yes, yes, ζζ―妳ε¦ε¦π
ReplyDeletehah..hah...Yes, I am your mother!
DeleteGood that your mom is very alert and knows how to call you before u reach your office else you would have to walk even more steps to get her lunch to her. πͺπ»ππ»
ReplyDeleteShe was curious what food I bought for her and when she went to take a peek, eh, no food. LOL!
DeleteMy favourite dish at red Kettle because I like lean lean thin thin pork ππ
ReplyDeleteAh, yes, hah..hah..
DeleteThe last one is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteToo cute hah..hah..
DeleteDear PH, the kitten is adorable. Chocolate is good sparingly, π great job. Your beef trimmings meal π
ReplyDeleteYup, I only eat one small square, No more. LOL!
DeleteKudos to you for walking 2 hours (I think that's how you keep your weight down even when you've a big tank...lol!). I would have given up and called a cab. I can see why you're sick of restaurant food coz you've been having a lot of them lately. That's what I do too, I interchange between homecooked and restaurant food whenever I'm tired of outside or my own food. Eh, isn't Red Kettle's pork chop always sliced the same way? Lol on I can't afford anymore children....but if it''s as cute as this one, can make an exception lah...wuahahahaha! :D
ReplyDeleteIt's a good idea to eat in and out to prevent boredom. Yup, I walk off the glucose hah..hah... If a cute kitten like that showed up at my porch, I will take it in immediately, no second thoughts. LOL!
DeleteFinding a reliable a translate app can make communication across different languages much easier. A modern translation application can help users translate text, understand conversations, and communicate while traveling, studying, or working internationally. Transync AI provides practical translation solutions designed for everyday language needs, with support for different languages and real-time communication. Whether you need to translate a message, understand unfamiliar words, or communicate with someone speaking another language, a dedicated translation app can save time and reduce language barriers. Exploring the right translate app can help users find convenient, accessible, and intelligent translation features for everyday communication.
ReplyDeletePerfect Umrah helps pilgrims from the UK explore Umrah Packages for their journey to the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah. Finding the right arrangement starts with understanding your travel preferences, budget, accommodation needs, and desired departure dates. Available packages may differ in their included services, hotel choices, transport arrangements, and overall costs. Comparing these details before booking can help you select an option that suits your circumstances. Whether you are planning a solo pilgrimage, a family trip, or group travel, careful preparation can make the process easier to manage. Explore the available options and begin organising your spiritual journey.
ReplyDelete