Then she froze in this position. Like playing dead hah..hah... She is the most animated and "talkative" of my girls.
Last evening's dinner. Soup again. No wonder I am sick of soup hah..hah... But soup is very convenient. I can cook a big batch and put away in glass containers to be stored in the fridge or freezer.
This was at 10:00 am on the way to deliver mum's lunch. The queue at Gepuklah was at a manageable length. You have to be here at this time to get in when the door opens 11:00 am. I won't be back yet. No craving for ayam gepuk for now hah..hah..
After my weekly chit chat with mum, I decided to go the The Atria to eat at Halla Holla. They opened at this new location on 01-09-2026.
As I approached the mall, I noticed that it was dark inside the building. Oh dear! There was a power failure. I was informed by a lady (from mall management) that Village Grocer is still operational but the other retailers are not.
What a disappointment. I was looking forward to having Halla Holla's sourdough sandwich and coffee. So I walked back to DU and decided to eat at Yin's Sourdough Bakery & Cafe.
Scrambled eggs, tomato slices and lettuce. The scrambled eggs were topped with tomato ketchup. It was just ok.
I could not order anything else because they were served with either chicken luncheon meat, chicken breast or chicken sausage - things I dislike. I have already tried their avocado toast (which I love) and I wanted a sandwich.
After the lackluster sandwich, I needed a palate cleanser.















Dear PH, the cat is adorable and your cake looks delicious π
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Poodie.
ReplyDeleteI like focaccia bread. Chocolate banana cake? I never have such combo cake.
Ya, must stand and not sit for too long. I think the sandwich at toastiful should be more tasty than yin Sandwich.
ReplyDeleteYesterday whole day cannot post comments.
Agreed with the last one. Can't sit too long.
ReplyDeleteThose poor shops must have lost opportunities to make π° due to the black out. I wonder π€ whether the mall management will compensate them or not.
ReplyDeleteYeah, there was once when I was having fishball noodles and the place had a power cut. We had to eat in darkness. Luckily they had glass walls so natural light could shine through. I once had a main meal (a substantial sandwich like yours) for lunch and thought I could sumbat down a slice of cake too...but no, I couldin't finish and ended up having to take it away...lol!
ReplyDeleteWriting on any subject is not an easy task, when you write on any subject it is very difficult. Anyone who thinks that he will write something easily on any subject, then his thinking is very wrong, I do not know that perhaps those people will have to put so much mind. Whatever you have written in your post, it has been written very beautifully, you are a person writing a good post, the more you are praised, the less it is.
ReplyDeletenoida girl party
jaipur beautiful profile
jaipur real profile
gurugram professional profile
noida naughty profile
gurugram female party