Tuesday 26 October 2021

My Basket Case

Belle Belle is very attached to this little red basket. The fatty has been squeezing herself into her favorite spot every evening.

To make it comfortable for her, I lined the basket with a soft towel.


She and Girl love to hang out together at the top of the stairs.


Sometimes Belle Belle is there all by herself.


Looking so bored.


Sometimes they take naps together.


That's right. They eat. sleep. pee. poop.


Girl, how can you be mommy's bodyguard like that?


Girl still sleeps on the bed while Belle Belle is happy in her basket.


I recently caught her scratching my plant.


See that?


And she sits there and make dunno.


Inevitably we come back to food. This is half of the banana leaf set that I ordered from Kanna Curry House. I also placed an order for mutton varuval, my favorite. The banana leaf set (the rice came wrapped in banana leaf) is totally worth it because the portion is big enough for two servings.


Last week during the public holiday, I binge watched Squid Game and ate sandwiches for dinner. It's nice to do nothing once in a while and just let go. Well, actually I did a spot of gardening in the morning and then a load of laundry. There is always something to do at home.


We must count our blessings, eh?

10 comments:

  1. Poor thing! You must get a bigger basket so the poor thing will be more comfortable!!!

    The mutton varuval looks good! We are having curry today, thank God! Otherwise I would be drooling away over yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was looking into my storeroom and I did find a bigger basket for her.

      Delete
  2. no longer in boxes....now prefer basket....I wonder how the rice is wrapped in banana leaf? the leaf must be super huge to be able to fully wrap the large portion of rice. The dishes are packed separately?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right. We must count our blessings. Both girls are so cute and adorable. I am really thankful you persevere until Belle Belle knows that this is her furever home. Couldn't thank you enough. Aiya now I want to buy delivery from Kanna curry house because I miss their fried mackerel. Let me check which app will deliver so far to my place. Pity the rider also have to ride motor bike so far but what to do, glutton must do what glutton do best. Eat. 🤣😂Your house the floor is so nice and shiny. You must be mopping the floors very frequently. I believe Belle Belle loves the red basket because it is small and fit her snugly like a baby in a mother's womb. So secure and comfortable feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, eat and enjoy while we can. Belle Belle has brought me much joy and Girl enjoys her company.

      Delete
  4. I think Belle enjoys the red basket, feeling so snug, secure and comfy in the basket. Hahaha...Girl sleeping so soundly with the tummy facing upwards. Never mind la, Belle can be the body guard. Belle has a beautiful fur coat. I love mutton varuval too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belle Belle's fur is very thick and it makes her so fluffy and cuddly.

      Delete
  5. Girl & Belle Belle like to hang out on top of the stairs coz cats like high places where they can keep a bird's-eye view on everything. The fact that you can take a photo of Girl with her legs terkangkang like that means she's in a deep sleep. So snug & cute your basket case...lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! My basket case never fails to make me laugh or smile when I see her stuffed inside the basket.

      Delete