Back in June there was a shortage of Ayam brand sardines that are packed in olive oil. Same thing at Jaya Grocer.
Mackerel was also out of stock. There were plenty of the ones packed in tomato sauce (which I dislike).
Ah! The product is back but only the ones with chili which is no big deal because it is just one whole red cili padi packed in the can. As long as you don't bite into it, it's not hot. So I bought a few.
Beef trimmings + broccoli + cauliflower + tomatoes + garlic + light soy sauce. No need to add any oil since the fats come from the meat.













Hi dear PH, I haven't eaten sardines in decades. Your meal looks scrumptious, dear friend. 😋
ReplyDeleteHmmnn, why is there a shortage? Olives or mackerel shortage?🤔
ReplyDeleteCould be olives didn't get thru Straits of Hormuz😅
ReplyDeleteWow, for once, I think I might enjoy your beef trimmings (coz they look rather lean after being cooked...almost like steak) with loads of chargrilled vegetables! ;)
ReplyDeleteWah, I am sure people would grab the rm1 chicken wings up to the limit. No idea why people would grab all the sardines in olive oil until there is a shortage.
ReplyDeleteYour beef dish looks so tasty 😋🤤 but I will never get a chance to taste your cooking since you won't open a cafe 😢