Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Nando's Peri Gula Melaka

Yesterday was a horrible day hah..hah... Now I can laugh. Haiz!

A client drove me nuts and all the trouble was due to poor communication. He and the bank officer both. I can't get into the details but it's astounding that communication skill is like extinct these days. Especially among the younger generation (I am talking about people born in the 80's and beyond).

Anyway, matters got resolved which resulted in me having to Grab Express documents to the bank officer twice. At least when I got home I did not have anything outstanding hovering above my head.


On my food delivery route (hah..hah..) I came upon this drinks shop - Ningji. Must be a China brand. This is most likely popular among the younger set.


Then at the overhead bridge I noted that The Wagyu Tavern's signboard was being taken down.


It is so terribly hot that these roses were drooping.


Outside Jaya Grocer, the mooncake fever was in full swing.


Later I had a late lunch at Nando's.


I tried the Peri Gula Melaka and I must say that I like the flavor. I initially thought that gula Melaka might not go well with Peri Peri sauce but I am glad I was wrong.

Now you can choose breast or thigh when ordering via QR. Everything was good except for the grilled vegetables. They were overcooked and soggy.


This morning I fixed my lunch.


The usual beef trimmings and veggies.


I woke up at 3:30 am. That's actually my usual wake up time because .... let me tell you my dirty little secret .... I sleep at 7:30 pm .... Dun! Dun! Dun! Dun! hah..hah..hah...

I am in the early to bed early to rise set and it suits me fine.


Into my cute container. But I admit that it's not that great eaten cold.

4 comments:

  1. Good that you πŸ’ͺ🏻 managed to solve the miscommunication and settled everything πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to eat soft food for another week to rest my stomach before trying this peri gula melaka chicken. It looks yummy πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong teeth are the best, can eat your yummy beef πŸ˜‹ home cooked dish. You are πŸ’ͺ🏻 keep your teeth strong and healthy teeth πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with you on the skill and commitment of younger generation. Totally cannit compare to us during our younger days. Not talking about the language skill but working and responsibilities are lack in them.

    Long time didn't go to Nando's. I think the last time was early this year. Would love to try this flavour.

    ReplyDelete